View Poll Results: Have you read the book "Psychic Self-Defence" of Dion Fortune?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%

Thread: Egregore (artificial elemental)

Egregore (artificial elemental)

Dear Robert Bruce,

I posted the following thread on Reddit (below) about the egregore, I have help of Benjamin Adamah now a magician who will teach me magic, in november, how to fight back in psychic attack situation and protect myself! An esoteric christian said to me that a black magician uses an egregore because it can operate relatively independent, after it's creation by the magician. That is actually true because you don't have to be a magician to neurolinguistically program thoughtforms that are created by the egregore on the basis of intention in an intention experiment, that is also used as an occult fighting technique with tantric anatomy. It is an artificial elemental of the element water that is an astral parasite, that acts like a psychic battery. See also documents written in Dutch about the egregore!

Kind regards,

Shaffy Hansildaar

Posted byu/Shamballa31

7 days ago

Hello everyone,
    Do you know why an egregore is used for black magic attacks? Dion Fortune mentioned it, about 1. telepathic hypnotic suggestion; 2. enforcing the telepathic hypnotic suggestion by evoking an Egregore that can create thoughtforms; 3. creating a magnetic switch or a contactpoint!
    Kind regards.
    Shaffy

3 Comments

78% Upvoted

Answer by a esoteric christian!

In theory, you can create an egregore for any purpose. A "black magic attack", as you say, is just one use.
    As to why, I would imagine it's because the egregore can operate relatively independently of the magician after its creation.

My answer to the esoteric christian!

An egregore is an artificial elemental (thoughtform ensouled with elemental essence or the spirit of the dead), that also acts like a psychic battery, Bernard Heuvel says it is an astral parasite. If it is worshipped than it can convert emotions into electricity and store that in the psychic battery through AKA-Cords. The black magic is putting thoughtforms in humans that is created for a magic operation to execute an intention, in an intention experiment. There are alot of religious egregore's (godhead's) like a Krishna egregore (3150 BC), which are still fed. That putting thoughtforms in someone's body can be done against someone's will if the intention is not blocked with another intention. Lower thoughtforms can attack people's subtle bodies, put pain incentives in the thoughts etcetera. But also the pain recipient, could receive the incentives against his will. Also given that someone's subtle body is abducted (removed from the physical body), in which the thoughts are.
    some other religious egregores!
    in chronological order: Krisjna (c. 3150 B.C.); Zoroaster (Iran, 2450 B.C.); Pho-Hi (China, 1950 B.C.); Hermes Trismegistus (Egypte); Mozes (c. 1560 B.C.); Orde van de Tempeliers (118-1312 A.D.); Rosicrucians; Freemasons order as outer shell for the Rosicrucianary; Martinism; Kabbalistic Order of the Rose and the Cross (van Stanislas de Guaita)".

• An elemental is a spirit of nature divided in four elements or five (if you include the atman).
    • Elemental essence does not have to be a spririt of the deceased.
    • Yes, the gods are egregores, they have to be worshipped, or they will diminish eventually, and the elemental essence (spiritual energy) will than be freed.
    • The monotheistic god according to the Jewish people cannot be communicated with, because the divine do not always have senses in the material world (they are pure minds as the Absolute in Infinity), but is communicated with, through egregores or ascended/enlightened masters, even angels are egregores (man made or not?), I am a Buddhist and Maitreya Buddha is for me the right path to the divine, I don't pray to him. Brahma Sahampati begs the Buddha to teach the dhamma to the world and he is the direct representative of the divine like Melchisedek. See 31 planes of existence of Buddha (https://what-buddha-said.net/library...agga/loka.html).
    • The groups themselves are not egregores in their own right, they first congregated and created the egregores, through ritual group magic. I know that OTO has a Baphomet egregore and that the egregore of Fraternitas Saturni is called GOTOS. I do not know all their names.

An Indrajala practicioner created a Jyestha/Indra egregore (artificial elemental of the element water) because of the Indrajala cycle in the constellation Scorpio, that was from 21-08-2014 up untill 24-08-2016, when the devil's triangle was in the sky. That is Mars-Antares-Saturn, and Antares is Indra! The cycle went from God of War to Lord of Karma.

Re: Egregore (artificial elemental)

An egregore that wants to know what it is?! No, probably not. An hypocrisy idea.

It's an astral parasite (according to Bernard Heuvel that is an egregore) that than wants to know what it is, because it is neurolinguistically programmed to want to know, from servitor to servitor compagnon (according to Benjamin Adamah that is an egregore). See also this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servitor_(chaos_magic).

Yes I'm just saying, it's a hypocrite not a spirituality.

In my theory "The Egregore" is Satan. Whether or not Satan is a hypocrite... that's the big question (with new egregores). He is there to deliver people, half the time... in a roundabout sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes I'm just saying, it's a hypocrite not a spirituality.

In my theory "The Egregore" is Satan. Whether or not Satan is a hypocrite... that's the big question (with new egregores). He is there to deliver people, half the time... in a roundabout sort of way.
    The archontic deception strategy is part of Indrajala, so offcourse it is inside a Jyestha/Indra artificial elemental (egregore) also. See: http://www.chinabuddhismencyclopedia...itle=Indrajala.
    Last edited by Shaffy; 10th September 2019 at 07:46 PM.