Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meet an alien during an astral projection

Well, kind of a loaded question…

I’m what you call an astral ET abductee, so, hehehehe, yeah you could say I have met ETs in the astral.

It’s the greys that I mainly have contact with, but I’ve interacted with several types: nice ones, not so nice ones, and indifferent ones. There is no “one type of group.”

Some of them seem to have changed appearance to something faintly resembling human, small eyes, mouth, and yes they speak English and some guttural sounding language I can’t understand.

One morning I woke up to someone calling my name and I looked up and standing next to my bed was one such entity. He said, “I am the grey once called (short name) and am now called (longer involved name containing original short name).” He tried telling me something, but as usual, something was interfering and I could focus long enough to hear what he had to say. Then I saw, for the first time, greys in the flesh walking past my bedroom door and into the adjoining room. I heard this entity ask, “The greys are outside, do you want to meet them?” I said yes and immediately I was greeted by the sound of simultaneous stampeding feet into my bedroom and the sound and sensation of chittering entities standing around my bed…but I could no longer see them. One of them asked me, “Can you see us?” I looked disappointed and said, “I can hear you, but I can’t see you.” At that, they made a disappointed sound similar to a little kid saying “Awwww!” The main entity that was originally speaking said, “That is because you are not ready.”

And with that, they left.

This thread might be interesting for you...in fact, it might be better to move it to this forum:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=517

Moved it- CF

Emily Guest
    meet them, be happy to see them and get implant, very interesting meeting

I think most of them are earthbound entities. Demonic kind. When I got into energy raising techniques, I hads a few visits, almost got levitated by one- it was slender and tall reptilian type entity and quite mischievos too. It slipped next to me in bed and I had to cast it out. It tickled my feet with it's claws as it left. It came back once or twice and scratched the walls next to my head. That's when I decided to call it quits.

I found this description in the following site:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/d ... lothes.htm

The original Nachash was not actually a snake as most people believe, but an extremely intelligent, cunning creature, possessed with the ability to speak and reason." Another significant parallel from the Holy Bible is shown in Jeremiah 8:17, "Behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices among you, which will bite you, saith the Lord." The definition of a cockatrice is a reptilian bird-like creature or winged-serpent.

Blog Entries
    I have posted about this before but I will post about it again briefly.

I saw one once, but I'm not sure if I was OOB or dreaming... I think maybe it was a dream turned OBE. It was right at the end of the dream/OBE. It made me float on my back then it tried to do something to me, it came at me whilst holding some sort of instrument. After this experience I started to get problems with muscle twitching and the like. The alien looked like a typical grey and it was quite short, and it moved quickly.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

enoch Guest
    meet them, be happy to see them and get implant, very interesting meeting

sounds like your average love affair to me.

AmbientSound Guest

Re: Meet an alien during an astral projection

I encountered a reptilian once while APing. It was hostile, aggressive, and violent and sought to engage in combat with me. I defeated it and haven't had a problem since, but it seemed strange that it was easy for me to defeat it. All the stuff I have heard about them sounds dreadfully worse than what I encountered. Not that I'm looking to find out.

Hibby Guest

yeah, i would have thought since they should be more advanced than us they should be stronger in a sense, maybe you received help from higher ups.

Blog Entries

Have you ever played 'the gossip game'? Whisper a secret and have it spread around and see what comes back to you. Most of the stuff we read about all through the web is stuff that 'someone else experienced', someone else's opinion masked as 'facts' or worse, 'communication'. So what to believe? What you experience. And even take that with a grain of salt, because experiences are not always what they seem.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I've seen many life forms while in the astral zone. Many were small type insect like looking. Some were cartoon like.
    Anyway, one did make contact with me and it (spoke/thought in english). It looked like a catapiller; however, its physical body called it back and it told me that, "I'll see you in the astral". Unfortunately, I haven't seen it since.
    Grant