Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spare Ribs and Lucid Dreaming

enoch Guest

Spare Ribs and Lucid Dreaming

I found that everytime I eat spare ribs from the chinese take away I have incredibly vivid dreams. This sounds odd but I'm positive that there is an ingredient in the spare ribs sauce that causes this.

Does anyone know what this might be?

p.s. - I've tried drinking soy sauce before bed but that doesn't work.

oath Guest
    i heard of experimenting with different foods and stuff for lucid or more vivid dreams. bbq sauce is a funny one though.

lately my dreams have shifted it seems. im playing out scenarious in my mind of things that happen or i think about during the day. it could be anything like things i worry about. things like what if this happens. but its weird. the voices are there. the feelings are there. but nothing to look at! everything is completely dark. weird huh.

laiana Guest
    Yeah that's what I was thinking! Could be a reaction to the MSG

gorillabait Guest
    Could just be all that wonderful Chinese culture seeping through the food of their people, energizing you.

enoch Guest
    Spot on. Cheers. A little look into msg is proving quite revealing.

laiana Guest
    Sure is.... too bad it gives me horrible cramps, indegestion and headaches (the kind that go through my whole head, most notably the back of my jaw!)

enoch Guest
    I found a packet of Walkers spare ribs crisps that contains msg and I've been eating them before bed and my dreams have become so much more vivid and recall has been greatly improved.

Recommended to anyone who has no adverse reactions

Another suggestion is to make a light supper of mushrooms, tomatoes and parmesan cheese on toast. All these contain natural glutamate in good doses.

oath Guest
    r u saying u think it will work for anyone?

idk but i guess ill try thnx for the tip. ill try today i guess but its kinda weird becuz im at work now and its nite and that mean when i get home its breakfast time

Hegemony Guest
    Isn't MSG absolutely horrible for you though?

Psi Guest
    It's the cat that is mixed with the food. Definitely the cat. **nod**

Hehe...whatever works man!