Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Michael Evocation - SUCCESS

frater_altpath Guest

Michael Evocation - SUCCESS

THANK YOU GREAT ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!

Decided to evoke the Archangel Michael last night to ask him to clear out my house of all the unwanted spirits. Since it was Sunday night, on the hour of the Sun, I figured it would be a good time to get him. I'll do a quick outline of how I did this.

-Swept the ritual space
    -Cast a circle with blessed salt
    -Sprinkled holy water around circle and on myself
    -Did the Solar Cross banishing ritual
    -Bornless Ritual
    -Conjuration/requests
    -Welcome
    -License to depart
    -Solar Cross

NOTE: I have a physical circle on my floor made with masking tape. I don't have hebrew god names on the circle, I have the sigils of my familiars and names of Goddesses I worship instead. I didn't take a ceremonial bath before or after the evocation, it was all pretty much done without preparation. Also, I DID NOT use a triangle. I think that may have been why I got a slight side-effect from this, which I'll write about below.

For the most part, this was a big success.
    I didn't hear anything, but I did see a flaming face in my jar of holy water. What happened is that, as soon as I began to read the conjuration, I got chills and a feeling of a presence. My right ear seemed to just close up, I guess, and I felt deaf. I had my eyes closed for a while after the conjuration. I wrote it, by the way, to include my requests.
    I decided to open my eyes slowly and I relaxed my gaze on the jar of holy water I had in front of me. I saw my reflection a bit, but then I relaxed it more and began to see a humanoid face forming. I then saw that it was blinking and mouthing out things. It's face appeared to be surrounded with fire.
    This was definately not a face-distortion, like some might believe, because I've skryed like this before for other spirits and in those cases I couldn't even see myself.
    It only lasted for about a 1 minute, then disappeared. When that happened, I felt my hearing come back a little. I thanked him, gave license to depart, demanded all the spirits to leave the area and banished.

RESULTS: I asked a friend a little while ago that is sensitive to energy and a little clairvoyant if he noticed a difference in the old part of the house. He came back a little confused saying that it felt very calm and wanted to know why. I told him about the evocation and he and I are both convinced that Michael did the job.

SIDE-EFFECTS: I woke up this morning with a nose-bleed. That only happens when I've been doing hard labour in the Sun all day and dehydrated. But that doesn't surprise me since I didn't really put much effort into my circle casting last night like I do other times. Oops. Now I know better. I also feel much better and more confident about everything around me. The Goetic evocation I have planned feels much less unnerving for me, and I feel confident in going through with it.

FINAL NOTES: I'm sure that had I put more effort into preparing for this, like the old medieval magicians, I could have had much more tangible, and possibly even more unnerving results during the evocation. After all, if I fasted, became abstinant for 30 days, used all the proper incenses, stones, metals, prayers, conjurations, a wand, a robe, a staff, sword, etc., I would get similar results to the ones that are written about in the old Grimoires. For such a basic non-traditional evocation, I think I did pretty well. I definately recommend others (especially those who have never evoked a spirit and are considering doing it) to work with him.

Any comments? Questions?

Finally, THANK YOU GREAT ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!

Sunkencity Guest
    congratulations bro!
    that's excellent-always nice to hear about evocations that go well.
    if I could ask a question/make a small suggestion....have you ever done any excercises to develop your clairaudience? if you haven't, consult bardon's Initiation to Hermetics, and give his techniques ago. Imagine how much richer your experience would have been if you could have heard Michael speak! anyway, disregard this if you already have that in hand....but if you haven't worked consciously on your clairaudience give this a try. congrats again

Re: Michael Evocation - SUCCESS

Quote Originally Posted by frater_altpath

SIDE-EFFECTS: I woke up this morning with a nose-bleed. That only happens when I've been doing hard labour in the Sun all day and dehydrated.
    Perhaps this is more than a side effect but in fact something to think about? The book I suggested you read involves DuQuette doing his first ever evocation by offering a small amount of blood to Orobas. He comments at one point it reminded him of "pacts with the devil" and the reader is left to understand that as they will. Don't overlook this bloody message.

Apart from that congrats on a good operation.

p.s. Perhaps my suggestion of a metal talisman is wrong and Michael is suggesting blood, just a thought, Do what thou Wilt!

frater_altpath Guest
    I can't say I've actually considered doing a blood sacrifice to a demon, but to an Archangel? It's never crossed my mind that they could want (or need)something like that. Maybe a little blood on his seal?

McArthur, have you ever considered or actually given blood to a spirit? Would you say it's simply a bad idea to do it, even for a benevolent one?

SunkenCity, you know, I do have that book in PDF format, but my eyes get tired easily when I try to read books on my comp. It's such a big book to read in electronic format that I haven't even given it a shot. I can't find that book here in english so I'll try to get it when I go to texas in a few weeks. I'll have to check out that section on clairaudience. I've been so focused on astral sight for these kind of things that I didn't realize it before I started that hearing a spirit is so much more valuable. I realized that the first time I evoked my familiar and I couldn't hear a word she tried to tell me. Same thing now with Michael. Nuts. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Sunkencity Guest
    Hey Frater Altpath,

Blood is an excellent tool for making a fluid condenser...it is important, IMHO, to only use a drop or so of it to "vitalize" the fluid condenser you are using to consecrate objects. When dealing with demons, I'd tend toward using a condenser made from other substances, like a gold tincture, or an oil blessed and appropriate for the planetary/elemental influences on said entity. (The Table of Correspondece is one of our greatest tools...see Crowleys 777 if you haven't already got one working) so as to avoid any deleterious effects possible through connection with my own blood.

The sacrifice is, of course, a symbolic energetic offering....one generally need not make sacrifice at all, unless invoking a Godform. Michael may be trying to tell you to use a fluid condenser of some sort next time you evoke him, to give him a more solid footing on the physical plane, perhaps to make the effect of his influence greater?

Congrats again, btw. This is a spectacular accomplishment.

frater_altpath Guest
    I've never really thought about consecrating with blood any tools. I don't actually use them. I have a wand, but I've only used it once or twice. I suppose the only thing I could use a fluid condenser for is my triangle with a black mirror that slides into the back. It's not finished yet, which is why I didn't use it for the evocation of Michael, but I finally found a glass cutter to use on my mirror. It should be ready today.

Finding tincture of Gold will be pretty dificult around here. I've read mugwort works well to help along a skrying mirror. Makes it more effective.

Anybody know what mugwort is called in spanish???

I'll check out my PDF of 777 later to see what I can do about finding the right ingredients for this ritual.

Blog Entries
    http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/m/mugwor61.html

There probably isn't a mexican name for it since it's found in England, but I'd probably translate it to hierba de San Juan
    ps. it's cousin's Wormwood name in spanish is Ajenjo. Is that weird, or what?
    I found that it may be called Artemisia, but Wormwood can also be called artemisia so you may get the wrong thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

McArthur, have you ever considered or actually given blood to a spirit? Would you say it's simply a bad idea to do it, even for a benevolent one?
    As I said in the other thread, I personally wouldn't offer anything, although IIRC Bardon does suggest using blood in the making of a Magic Mirror.

Various magicians such as DuQuette and Carroll Poke Runyon recommend the invocation of certain Angels before evoking a goetic demon. IIRC they use the 72 god names from the Shem haMephoresh and assign an angel to each of the 72 demons using this system. They then invoke this Angel assigned to whatever demon you plan to evoke to oversee the operation and keep it balanced as a form of extra protection.

Poke Runyon's Book here check the reviews.

frater_altpath Guest
    I've been trying to find info on how to work with the shemhamephoresh God names for awhile now, but I just can't find anything useful. I found the list of the 72 angels but don't know how to use that info. Would I invoke the 55th angel(Mabeth) for Orobas, the 55th spirit of the Goetia?