Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Michael Evocation - SUCCESS

Unfortunately all my books are in storage so can't check them for you. The book I linked has these I think, and also one by DuQuette I can't remember the title of at present.

frater_altpath Guest
    I got my info from wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shemhamphorasch

Blog Entries
    frater wrote:
    Would I invoke the 55th angel(Mabeth) for Orobas, the 55th spirit of the Goetia?
    Not knowing what I'm talking about, reading this something came up in my head (feel free to disregard) that Mabeth sounds a lot like Mabus (of Nostradamus fame) which sends chills up my spine.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

frater_altpath Guest
    Yeah, I know what you mean CFTraveler. Alot of the angel names from that list don't even really sound like angel names, which is why I'm wary of it.

What's the Solar Cross banishing ritual and Bornless Ritual? Any links? How large was you ritual space?

frater_altpath Guest
    The solar cross ritual:

Start with the QC.
    Then as you face East, while absorbing solar energy from around you, build up that energy in your center and extend your right arm with index finger extended (you may use an athame or dagger). Starting at head level, draw a broad line of brilliant yellow light straight down while vibrating the name Yeheshuah. Extend your hand to your left and draw another broad line of brilliant yellow light to your right, thus making an equal arm cross, while again vibrating the name Yeheshuah. With your hand still extended to your right, in a sweeping motion, draw a full clockwise cricle of brilliant yellow light, connecting all the ends of the cross you just made, while vibrating the name Yehovashah. Then extend your right hand into the center of the cross, releasing a burst of yellow light, which will cause the cross to triple in brilliance, while vibrating the name Yehovashah.
    Repeat the above in the West, North, South, Above, Below (in that order).
    Then turn to face East and perform the QBL cross.

----------------------------------------------

Search for the bornless ritual on google. You'll get lot's of links.

My ritual space is very small. My circle is only about 5 1/2 feet wide, since I don't have much room to make the full 9 foot circle. It's workable, but it's just tight. I can't really move too much to banish physically, but since I mainly banish astrally, it doesn't really matter.

There's an excellent article on the Bornless Ritual (including full text) here:

http://www.jwmt.org/v1n7/bornless.html

Actually this link may also be helpful in the Psychic Self Defense forum.

wow...the bornless ritual is pretty lengthy....you guys memorized all that exactly....

frater_altpath Guest
    It's definately important to memorize it, but I haven't yet. It still works though, if your heart is in it. I know that sounds corny, but it's true. As long as you know why you're doing it before conjuring a spirit, then it works.
    Or if you simply want to practice it to unite with your Holy Guardian Angel, practicing it daily helps. I don't do that, but I'm lazy about that sort of thing anyway.

Some people also believe it's an invocation to the Egyptian God Set. I don't remember where I read that, but if that's true, then it would be a lengthy ritual to take on a Godform. In any case, it can really intensify an evocation and in my case, activates my 3rd eye chakra dramatically.

wow, when properly done, it takes about 30 mins.....

"Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me … (etc)" - what does the etc. mean? Does it mean you repeat it? Or is it the name of the spirit you want to evoke?