Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Isn't all this Kundalini stuff overvalued?

lightworker Guest

to activate or not to

so is everyone in this forum activating kundalini?

Because with this book I am reading the author says you can activate kundalini minimum six months with proper grounding and 1 year if you have many earthly affairs.

He says before the ascension 2012 there should be enough people with activated kundalini to help others through the process once the mass kundalini acticvation is triggered.

oooh from kundalini accounts it jsut makes me more fearful.

here is one account I am reading. http://www.personaltransformation.co...> <br /> :?

Blog Entries
    While there are many clues about this ascension 2012 event, this is a controversial issue. In any case, reading about something and taken it for great wisdom may not be the best way. A certain scepticism is in order, as this is not the only possible future, IMO. I do not say it is wrong, I just say I stay sceptic.

Anway - in spiritually it is never a good thing to rush things, no matter what time or situation you find yourself in. There's this about spiritual progress: The pace you go and the pace you can go are amongst the things that are to a certain extent "built in". Rushing is no good idea, because I believe that's what produces most of the negative side-effects of ANY practise. There's a zone of comfort and safety you should stay in and progress every day. This takes you farther than you may think now. Many people here report much softer developments, and feel good about the experience, as I found out in this forums.

Not everyone is working with Kundalini. It is a very specific energetic phenomenon, RB is very clear on that, and many people do different stuff. Premature Kundalini spikes can happen, especially in ungrounded and rushed practise, but this is not necessarily a property of all meditation and energy work, though opinions may differ there too.

Robert often says "Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread". A bit of caution, confidence, scepticism and consequent work will take you very far, believe me. Oh, and a relaxed attitude!

Take good care,
    Oliver

star Guest
    Kundalini seems pointless to think about until it slaps you in the face anyway. By then you should be ready to handle it.

Well, if your not maybe your just making excuses.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4