Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reiki/Healing group

Quantitativefool Guest

Reiki/Healing group

I think we should have people who are attuned in Reiki, EFT, NLP, and other healing methods post here perhaps so as if there are any large problem we could have people who might be able to more effectively deal with them. Also, we'd be able to get a general idea of how many healers are on this site and such.

-Stu

(Reiki Master Teacher, Level 3)

laiana Guest
    I've been attuned to all the levels of Reiki and also Kundalini Reiki.....

Healing systems are easy. NEW is one, for example. Most of us have some experience with it. What we need is a database of some sort that will say not only what systems we all have experience with, but some sort of time commitment. The extent to which that is being used would be helpful to know also.

I can share attunements in Usui Reiki, Kundalini Reiki 1-9, Gold Reiki, Ethereal Crystals sets 1-3 (previously was attunements 1-9), Solar Light Reiki, and Full Spectrum Healing. All of this in addition to NEW, of course. Now I've started learning a system based on the third eye. The other systems aren't worth mentioning because I don't know enough about them to actually do anything with them.

Quantitativefool Guest
    Yeah, I agree with that.

I am fully attuned in Usui Reiki. And I would be able to help others find information on other forms, as well as help with anyone undergoing NLP and EFT studies.

I also frequetly perform hypnotherapy.

One more comment to add perhaps, it might be beneficial for there to be some geographical resource here where we could put locations. Either by state or on a map of US. AU. and such. Perhaps someone could set up a page or other website for that where any healers could put such information.

With Love and Light,
    -Stu

I do healings now and then. As you already know Stu I have experience using quantum touch. I would be happy to contribute to group healings.

As for the map thing, I know of a great way to go about this.
    Google offers a map api service that allows you, via javascript, to put a map on your webpage displaying location pinpoints with optional info windows on maps of your choice. Signing up requires one to submit the URL of the website where the map is to be placed so, once we know what this will be, someone among us who is an experienced web developer could surely set this up.

Quantitativefool Guest
    Yes, that would indeed be a very interesting thing. Thanks for that possible solution. I guess we'll see who else is willing to and yeah. Perhaps a moderator could give some idea as to if this would be acceptable.

Love and light,
    -Stu

Dr. Rumfield Guest
    I am very interested in learning about other people's experiences in receiving and offering a healing... results and the commonalities between successful methods.

I would also be happy to share my results, healing others and what is involved.

Hegemony Guest
    I have no doubts that it will be acceptable

I offer Quantum Touch (Supercharging Level), and if the other QT users (or anyone else!) wish, they may PM me so that I can send them these methods, which are quite powerful.

Dsmoke Guest
    Tom has attuned me in several different Reiki systems, and I am developing my own hybrid form of healing that seems effective. I can't say that I am trained or an expert or anything - the healing ability just sort of showed up one day and has had some startling results. I would like to build up my distance healing skills.

star Guest
    Tom's cool like that