View Poll Results: Have you read The Thiaoouba Prophecy?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and loved it!

1 20.00%
  • Yes. Very bad.

0 0%
  • No, but will

0 0%
  • No. Never will.

0 0%
  • Yes, Interesting.

4 80.00%

Thread: The Thiaoouba Prophecy

JC Guest

The Thiaoouba Prophecy

Hello everybody.

I have been watching the forums for little while now, but hadnt really felt the need to post anything until today.
    The only other post i have made is one to Robert asking him what he thought of this subject.

Has anybody read the book "The Thiaoouba Prophecy"?
    I have searched the site and the forums and to my suprise, found no discussion at all on this.
    I think some of the minds here would have a good time trying to critisize and deconstruct the book. It had definetly givin me a new outlook on life atleast.

The book is available for free at, "http://bioresonant.com/freebooks.html".
    I have read the other book on that site as well. "The Thiaoouba Prophecy" has nothing to do with it at all. "The Thiaoouba Prophecy" is the one to download, if you havent read it already.
    I would like to discuss it, but it would be pointless until i have seen posts on the topic.

I hope to make more post in the near future.
    CFTraveler , Painterhypnogirl, violetsky, Kalonek, Rob ect..........(the list goes on and on) I am calling you out! For a good read and good discussion.
    Thanks, J.C.

PS: I know this probably wasnt the best place to post this, but I didnt want it overlooked, and this is the highest area of my intrest, and people in this particular forum would appreciate this type of reading (Maybe). I'll move it to the movie/book section, but you still will be able to access from here, just click on the Moved: book and movie section-CF.

Blog Entries
    I have already read it, and found it interesting. Since 'interesting' wasn't on the list, I didn't vote. For a link to it (not download, just link) go to: http://www.galactic-server.net/rune/thaoeng.html

Ps. Being a book discussion, I will move it to the book/media thread.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

JC Guest
    Cool. I was being stupid and forgot to add an option like that. My bad.

Cool link to avoid the download, but i must suggest that if anyone goes to read it through that klink, please turn the pictures off in your browser as they have nothing to do with the book AT ALL. What an injustice to a nice piece of work.
    If I would have seen those pictures I wouldnt have spent the time I did looking into the book word for word.
    If research wanted to be done on the book, "bioresonant.com" would be a good place to look without looking for fictional pictures.

Peace

sash Guest
    I read it quite a while back. It presents a lot of interesting ideas, but also makes a lot of conclusions without the proper evidence to back them up which is a bit discouraging. There are still quite a few interesting ideas in it though.

seniraesda Guest
    i read it too,
    i liked the idea and possiblities,

but all in all i think its just a very imaginative piece of work.

at one point thao dissapears into a mist kind of form, yet they still need leviation technology which i find to be contradicting, i.e. if you have the depth of understanding of how to mould your cellular structure through mere will as if it were play-dough, then it seems likely they would know how to levitate.

and i dont buy thao's reason for not giving michael any proof of his visit, although s/he says "people would never beleive it anyway" i think thats more of a cop-out, a simple photograph (of the people/planet/buildings) would have been something... if not for proof then atleast as a private momento for micheal himself.

the book was excellent though and i'd want nothing more than to be proved wrong in thinking it was a work of fiction.

also read the freedom of choice which is amazing, it succeeds where religion fails, by being about simple common sense which you dont need to aquire by prayer or worship, because you already have it.