Thread: why am i getting side affects?

oath Guest

why am i getting side affects?

i keep gettin side affects when doing NEW, but its the basic stuff im doing. i just did some while i was reading, and i got this pain above my eye like a headache type. b4 i was gettin all kinds of stuff, indigestion, headaches, etc.... any 1 know what is causing this?

it is quite possible that while you are doing NEW it is healing you, and what you are feeling is the healing, odd as that sounds. However with time these should start going away, which you might have noticed allready.

oath Guest
    kewl that sounds and feels about right. at first i thought it was a demon or something. dont know i got that idea in my head.

There are all sorts of possible side effects. The more I read about them when I first got started, the more it bothered me not to have more of them. I started thinking that the side effects were proof of progress and that I wasn't getting enough of them.

Kalonek Guest
    It is normal to have side effects during the early training with NEW. It is a very powerful energy training method that pushes your energy body to its extreme limits, especially at the beginning when you have no experience with anything energetic. You may have dry skin on the hands and feet, headaches etc. Don't focus your attention on these, continue your training and it will disapear very soon. In fact it is a good sign of your improvements.

oath Guest
    well its still weird cuz i hardly ever do it maybe like 10 minutes a day if even that. and i dont usually notice the headaches and stuff until after im done. like today i went to stand up (i was sitting down reading it and doing it at the same time. multiple points i can center my awareness on and read still pretty well. do u think im good at it or can everyone do this?) and immediately i got a sharp pain like headache just above my left eye. when i first started i was gettin real bad indigestion, some headaches and tiredness. boy did i sleep! and it was weird sleeping to. 5 hours wake up. 5 hours wake up. like that.

Celeborn Guest
    It might be a good idea to go to someone who uses an energy healling modality, and get a treatment. Or even if you have the inclination, get attuned to reiki. This, I found, gently removes most major blockages, so that when you do use NEW, the side effects are hugly reduced.
    Good luck!