Thread: shooting energy

oath Guest

shooting energy

ive used that one method (forgot of simply dont know what its called) where u shoot energy up from ur body. i read it somewhere and i think they said its not really recamended. i do it still every once in a while. wondering what everyone thinks of this. and also this morning b4 sleep (i work nites) i was meditating and did this thing all of a sudden where i rained down something like energy upon my body. i remember thinking i should meditate b4 i go to sleep cuz i need balance for something i did the day b4. the energy that i rained down was like a flushing or cleaning feeling, and i even said cool clear water (i think i read that somewhere) and i stopped it kinda fast cuz all of a sudden i remember something on one of the NEW articles that u werent supposed to bring energy like that from up to down only down to up. opinions plz...oh and advice if i may also

cheers

oath Guest
    anyone? let me make myself a bit clearer as well. starting at your base chakra and shooting it up. i did this last nite but it makes me tired and i can only do it so many times.

Sachiel Guest
    I think that the up from down was reccommended only because that is the natural cycle in your body, and because you weren't adding energy to it, only balancing it up and clearing blockways up. I'm pretty sure that energy coming from the sky is

A)Symbolic
    B) Pretty cool
    and
    C) Okay to use.

If you're unsure still, maybe you could have created a funnel for trapping the water and then shooting it upwards?

There is nothing wrong with drawing in energy through the crown chakra down to the base chakra. It is frequently done in Kundalini Yoga. It is a good way to draw down higher qualities of energy to manifest them.

oath Guest
    lol ya that is actually what i do. i start from the root and try to shoot as much and as fast up as i can. if i start feeling low i work on trying to absorb more from around me, like the earth or something.