Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Could anyone go to Area 51

Antoll MA Guest

Could anyone go to Area 51

Hi everyone,

In a next projection in RTZ. Could anyone go to the Area 51 in USA to see if there were aliens?

There aren't any in Area 51, nor were there. I just met a month ago the most succesful remote viewer from the U.S. Stargate Project. He says that nothing regarding aliens happened in Roswell or Area 51. Something happened hundreds of miles from Roswell (an alien craft crash) and Roswell was a U.S. government diversion to take the focus off of the real crash site. Area 51 is where they developed the Stealth Bomber and other top secret military weapons. Not only did he have a high secret clearance, he's seen these places remote viewing. If I believed anyone, it would be him. His name is Skip Atwater.
    Stargate Project:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
    Skip Atwater:
    http://www.soultravel.nu/artiklar/02111 ... -ENG.shtml
    Skip has written a number of books about his experiences which can be found on amazon.com

Antoll MA Guest
    -> Painterhypnogirl,

Thanks you for your links I appreciate much.
    But I would to know if someone can go to Area 51, or Tour Eiffel in RTZ, and tell us what he or she saw.

enoch Guest
    But the problem with the rtz is if you haven't been there in person in 'normal' life then you can't be sure that you're visiting the real area 51 in the rtz. Well that's what rb says anyhow.

Interesting about the roswell incident...it wasn't until the 1970's that conspiracy began to emerge. How many years is that since the incident? mad if you ask me.

A general warning about visiting 'secret' government locations. Some of them are experimenting with PSI and other metaphysic practices. These and other locations are competently guarded from those 'outsiders' trying to look in using the same type skills.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

enoch Guest
    Interesting. Where did you discover that info, wstein?

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    Interesting. Where did you discover that info, wstein?

I thought that was more or less common knowledge? But it seems that these are truly secretive projects. Hence the president and other officials dont know about them.

Cant say for sure though.

enoch Guest
    Common knowledge? I'd love to know more about this. Off to google then

kie101 Guest
    wstiens correct the goverments are aware of people able of oobe's a.p
    and other outside et intruders ive read alot about this and they have sort of barrier of some kind to alert and to stop outside intruders its bin awhile since ive looked this up but theres lots of information on this kind of stuff like how the goverment uses astral projection to there advantage in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    There aren't any in Area 51, nor were there. I just met a month ago the most succesful remote viewer from the U.S. Stargate Project. He says that nothing regarding aliens happened in Roswell or Area 51. Something happened hundreds of miles from Roswell (an alien craft crash) and Roswell was a U.S. government diversion to take the focus off of the real crash site. Area 51 is where they developed the Stealth Bomber and other top secret military weapons. Not only did he have a high secret clearance, he's seen these places remote viewing. If I believed anyone, it would be him. His name is Skip Atwater.
    Stargate Project:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
    Skip Atwater:
    http://www.soultravel.nu/artiklar/02111 ... -ENG.shtml
    Skip has written a number of books about his experiences which can be found on amazon.com
    And I suppose this man hasn't mentioned the darker side of the projects? You DO know what that project was meaning to accomplish right?

My own experience with Area 51 is that it's extremely difficult to remote view or even project there in RTZ because of the magical protections around the place. It's not impossible, but it's hard.