Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Could anyone go to Area 51

This next site...I can't confirm or deny if the pictures are real or not...you can be the judge of that:

This is a blog site containing pictures which look like they are of MKULTRA Children: http://indianlakeproject.blogspot.com/

A particular spot on this site are pictures of children being held in a cage, which is a popular account given by many MKULTRA Survivors: http://indianlakeproject.blogspot.com/2 ... 22847.html

The poster of these pictures has been harrased and had his house broken into, and will not be posting anymore pictures. I have saved pages from the webiste in the event something happens to it.

DK, this doesn't have anything to do with remote viewing Area 51. I'm not sure why you are posting this. Again, it doesn't prove anything about aliens. Would you like for me to move your posts and create a new thread with a different title?

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    DK, this doesn't have anything to do with remote viewing Area 51. I'm not sure why you are posting this. Again, it doesn't prove anything about aliens. Would you like for me to move your posts and create a new thread with a different title?
    You asked her for it, hence the reason she gave it to you.

enoch Guest
    This next site...I can't confirm or deny if the pictures are real or not...you can be the judge of that:

How am I going to know whether the pics are real or not? Problem is: the web is so crammed with absolute tosh that the lines between hard fact and fantasy are blurred beyond recognition. Some people get-off on fabricating these tales...why I don't know...maybe there's many reasons why they do it.

Spectral Dragon said:
    You asked her for it, hence the reason she gave it to you.
    No, this is what I asked:
    Out of curiosity, what does Willowbrook have to do with remote viewing and the Star Gate program? I am unfamiliar with any connections there.
    It seems the articles are about mind control and secret weapons. Maybe I'm dense, but I still don't see any connection between the articles, remote viewing, and aliens at Area 51. The only possible connection that I can think of that DK is trying to make is that our government is secretive. And, again, one does not prove the other.

This is what you asked for and received. I feel no particular need to argue any point with you on points of what you asked for when there is a bigger picture involved here that needs to be explored so I will digress now.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    the Soviets experimented on their own citizens for ESP, remote viewing, etc...and so did the US. And some of the unwilling guinea pigs were children....there was no issue about killing the subject if necessary if the experiment didn't kill them first.
    DK, do you have any links to this that are not a link to a metaphysical website, but a link to something with more "real" world data? I'm not saying I disbelieve this, but I would like to read something more than someone's personal belief, based on their personal experiences that it happened. For instance, what was the information released by Clinton, and how was it disseminated? I don't discount people's personal experiences, but I also don't believe every conspiracy theory I hear. I like a little more information.

Spec, I'm not going to pretend I know what "key words" you are talking about. Once again, do you have any links that are not someone's personal claims, but something that has been proven to be fact? I don't doubt the darkness that our government is capable of, I just like to have concrete facts before I claim things as being "true".

enoch Guest
    dk said: This is a blog site containing pictures which look like they are of MKULTRA Children

How you define an mkultra child? What gives you the impression that these children "look like" mkultra children? Is there something we need to look for?