View Poll Results: What Type of Projection is the Most Frequent?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • RTZ OBE (with separation)

26 32.91%
  • OBE with Separation, not to the RTZ

12 15.19%
  • Phasing-No Separation

7 8.86%
  • From Lucid Dream-No Separation

9 11.39%
  • From Lucid Dream- With Exit Symptoms & Separation

19 24.05%
  • Other

6 7.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OBE Survey #2: What is Your Most Common form of Projection?

Re: OBE Survey #2: What is Your Most Common form of Projection?

My two most recent LD's have turned into very short projections.in my LD i let myself fall to the floor and with a bump,i'm feeling vibrations,then floating free.(my physical head jerked back on my pillow as if i'd actually fallen onto the floor)
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I had thought for some time that I never had successful OBEs, but I realise now that I just don't have the usual vibrations and other "classic" stages. I just settle down and then go elsewhere (usually in the RTZ, but also a few to non-physical realms).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Although the experience seems to change over the years, RTZ OBE w/Seperation is still the most common... EBS/paralysis/vibrations/Roll-out... textbook...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Blog Entries

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by CEP2plet
    RTZ OBE.
    Robert Bruce calls people like me "the lucky few". Yeah, right! More like "the unlucky few". I was shocked! I mean, at the time, I thought I was going insane. Seriously... Not fun.

THAT,,,,, I can relate to... not all funand games... especially early on!!!
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

dreamwa1ker Guest

i usually have exit symptoms/sensations, but then i usually just phase into the astral ( i think). i have only had separation a few times. phasing seems to be the easiest method cuz you dont have to worry about the separation step, which is usually quite difficult. when i start to feel vibes, i just start to focus on something. soon after i find myself there. i've actually witnessed a thought turn into a 3d environment a couple of times. my last experience was kind of strange. i projected in a dream to the same dream. what i mean is that in the dream, i layed down in bed and tried to project. i closed my eyes (in the dream) and phased back into the same dream, except i gained full awareness. hard to explain. For example, if you were to close your eyes and see the blackness slowly change into the environment you are currently in. kinda like watching a thought evolve into something real. i really dont know how else to explain it. but very strange experience in regards to how the projection happened.

dreamwa1ker

White Wolf Guest

I put phasing as I think it best describes what I usualy experience. Funny part is that despite my all of my meditions being lying on my back or sitting, every single OBE type experience I've had has been spontaneous, while lying on my belly with my chiuaua lying on my back. I follow the instructions in Bruce's books and information available here, and I still can't do it consciously, but then I lay down for a nap and boom, it happens.

Most of the time, I don't have any control, I just blink back and forth between a rotating field of view floating in my room and darkness (my closed eyelids). I've only had once where I had some measure of control, where I woke up wondering aorund the house, looked around for a few seconds, got bored and decided to fly to australia. After a few moments, I felt myself getting sluggish and started seeing distortions, which which is why I think I projected to the RTZ, I remember why Bruces said about how to remember experiences and needing enough energy to do so, so I thought about my physical body felt the tug and yanked myself back home.

If there is something like a higher self, then I'm sure I'm know why my projections are so sporadic. I'd be meesing with physical form too, because if he was anything like me, he'd just view it as a challenge and glimps of things to come. Sometimes, I hate my sense of humor. In any case, it just tells me I'm not developed enough to project.

Considering the extent of blockages in my heart, belly and back, I'm suprised that I've experienced anything.

Blog Entries

In any case, it just tells me I'm not developed enough to project.
    not developed enough to project??? were you not so developed, then you would not project. I think that the ONE thing that people seem to forget is that projection is NATURAL, like breathing or going to th bathroom or sleeping, whatever... Actually INDUCING the experience, well, that is the trick, isn't it??? In my experience, the energies necessary to project will evntually align, and I will project, EVENTUALLY,,, I suspect that even the most spiritually gifted among us, cannot project ENTIRELY at will,,, there ARE natural energies (that don't necessarily have anything to do with us) that must occur before we can 'position' ourselves to Project... I do NOT think that is entirely up to us.. at least, not THIS representaion of us...

also
    I've only had once where I had some measure of control, where I woke up wondering aorund the house, looked around for a few seconds,
    There are mANY possible 'snags' to deal with once you exit. Sight, Movement, Dream Imagery, Negs, ets,,, that doesn't mean that you are not in control, and cant be free to explore, THAT is where energy-work/devolepement comes in handy,,, if you raise energy, some of these things can be avoided,, (even if you have to wait for projection,,, like me...)

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf
    Funny part is that despite my all of my meditions being lying on my back or sitting, every single OBE type experience I've had has been spontaneous, while lying on my belly with my chiuaua lying on my back.
    Perhaps you should consider renting the pooch out
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

starlight Guest

At the beginning was mostly conscious separation into the RTZ, later mostly spontaneous phasing/ tunnels. One time in meditation with separation to RTZ and astral

10. Re: OBE Survey #2: What is Your Most Common form of Projection?

Hi everyone,
    Well as said I'm new here, I am glad I was steered to this location.

I would say I have experienced most of what is spoken of, I did not understand RTZ but assume it means real time zone? I would call it etheric projection into this plane of existance, I don't know all that much.

I am learning and willing to learn, now adays what I do is lucid dreaming, I guess that's what you would call it.
    Anyhow upon laying down, I relax, then I start to look for my stairs, sometimes they are quite grand ,other times they are not in to great of shape. I walk up, down these stairs, going thru doors but always going to the light, soon the pictures get better and I am talking to people doing things, sometime no one will talk to me, they look but no talk.
    With this stair thing at first it was hard to see my feet, but I kept doing it and it got easier, one thing is that I don't fly, and don't have astral vision, I got tired of the stairs one day and caught elevator, I also go down trails in the woods. I was thinking about space ship last night.

I was not aware that I could go AP from the LD, I know I have awaken while asleep and was in AP or LD, or thought I was having an AP but fell into dream, you call this phasing I believe.

I have done it, but found it most hard to project into a RTZ while in the waking state, though now have problem doing anything except the LD's.

In the least this is great, I'm going to see if I can do something with what I have become aware.

Thanks Later

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast