Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: trance is tough!

lowell Guest

trance is tough!

I cannot trance! It's very hard for me. I've been trying for months... I know it'll happen but it's frustrating. I've been hearing astral noises like doors slamming and yelling though. Does this mean anything, like I'm close maybe? Do these sounds happen when you enter trance or when you're leaving your body?

thanks

Antoll MA Guest
    -> lowell,

Before entering in trance I quiet my body during 10 minutes.
    In the book 'The third eye' Lobsang Rampa, Lama Mingyar Dondup tell Lobsang:
    1.) Imagine you have fallen from a cliff. you are on the ground all demolish. Your muscles without springs.
    2.) Imagine your legs and arms are inhabited by borwnies. Tell them to go away. Until your head.
    3.) Your body is inabited by Lamas. Tell them to go away.
    4.) Relax your mounth, lips. Close gently your eyelids.
    5.) Imagine a black square, the nil. Your thoughts are trying to escape from this square. Catch them and put them again in the square.

... Personally I think it is only the power of the thought to enter in trance.

bastien001 Guest

Re: trance is tough!

Quote Originally Posted by lowell
    I've been hearing astral noises like doors slamming
    Hi, you are in trance there !

Quote Originally Posted by lowell
    Do these sounds happen when you enter trance or when you're leaving your body?
    I don't know but I would say "both" but you were in trance, that seems obvious to me.

Veles Guest
    i never had problems entering the trance, myself, but it sounds like you ARE in trance, lowell. If you can hear hypnapompic noises then how else do you explain it to yourself?

P.S.
    Antoll MA, that sounds interesting! i'm gonna try that trance "technique"

lowell Guest
    Yeah I guess you guys're right... how else WOULD you explain the sensations/noises. However when I think back, it's as if I was only in that state for a split second and the noise distracted me out of it. I think either THAT happens or I fall asleep.

Blog Entries
    The hypnagogic state starts out when you are in a light trance, and will get longer and more 'in synch' with you as you go deeper in. So if you're in the beginning of trance, sudden astral noise can make you snap out of it. That's why phasers most often recommend to 'passively observe' without being too interested in what you're seeing/hearing untill things acquire more of a smooth-flowing pace, as you 'tune into' the astral.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The noises are definitely significant.

If I could give you one piece of advice, I'd say keep away from statements like, "I cannot trance!" I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it has to be the worst kind of affirmation, especially if you really believe it!

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Antoll MA
    -> lowell,

Before entering in trance I quiet my body during 10 minutes.
    In the book 'The third eye' Lobsang Rampa, Lama Mingyar Dondup tell Lobsang:
    1.) Imagine you have fallen from a cliff. you are on the ground all demolish. Your muscles without springs.
    2.) Imagine your legs and arms are inhabited by borwnies. Tell them to go away. Until your head.
    3.) Your body is inabited by Lamas. Tell them to go away.
    4.) Relax your mounth, lips. Close gently your eyelids.
    5.) Imagine a black square, the nil. Your thoughts are trying to escape from this square. Catch them and put them again in the square.

... Personally I think it is only the power of the thought to enter in trance.
    I had to chuckle a little when i read this. Your legs and arms inhabited by brownies? Like the food brownies? Or girl scout brownies? and they are inhabiting you and you tell them to go away? Thats so mean, the girl scouts are selling those brownies for a good cause when they come to your door.

At first when i read, "your body is inhabited by Lamas", i thought it meant the animal, HA! what would that do?
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Could he mean this kind of brownie?

Man, now I'm hungry. For brownies. Heliac, I'm blaming you for this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ha!I hope he means brownie the food. When i layed down to sleep last night i did sponging up my arms and legs and imagined it was brownies(the food) moving along inside, it made my mouth start to water and made me want to eat some brownies.Where is the hungry smiley?
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast