Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Healing Experiences

Wallbridge Guest

My Healing Experiences

A year ago, I had two lesions on my tonsil that made it difficult to eat, drink and breathe, that caused me pain for two weeks. I used NEW on it one night, and the next morning, the lesions looked slightly smaller and my pain completely disappeared.

This month, I made small cuts on my arms to test the NEW system and healing with Mystic Heart, and I found that no matter how deeply or how painfully I made them, NEW immediately stopped the pain, but the healing process seemed to take just as long as normal.

My question is this... why is it that after five years of healing experiences using different techniques, including Reiki, teaching from different sources around the web and in my life, and using techniques I came up with myself... all the way to NEW... that I seem to have little to no effect on the injuries themselves, but eradicate the pain so readily?

And what can I do to help heal these injuries in addition to the pain they cause?

Thanks for any input,
    Chris

The ability to remove pain is worth the effort by itself, isn't it?

Reiki has helped me with healing cuts, burns, and bruises faster than normal. This leads me to ask what your diet is like. Are you getting enough of a balanced diet with a high water content? If you are not giving yourself the resources you need to repair injuries, it does make a difference.

Quantitativefool Guest
    I would think simply removing the pain is enough of a reason to use healing. Perhaps it could be your diet as Tom suggested. Maybe also you expect it too much. That seems to be a large tendency among some healers is to expect such great things that you sometimes prevent it. I try to go into all healings without expectation or anything like that that could possibly hinder me.

Hope it helps,
    -Stu

Wallbridge Guest
    I think it's good progress, but I honestly don't think there is anything special about it. If you're doing NEW yourself, scratch your arm, then wash energy over it. You'll probably have the same results.

Like I said, 5 years of practice and all I can do is something I believe most other people can do anyway. If I'm dying from bloodloss, or somebody I love has cancer and will die soon, releaving pain would seem more like a parlor trick than actually helping at those points.

So... better diet (definitely applies to me) and less expectations (most assuredly applies to me). Thanks for the advice. I don't want to stop at pain, I want to move on to injuries and help people out.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Wallbridge
    I think it's good progress, but I honestly don't think there is anything special about it. If you're doing NEW yourself, scratch your arm, then wash energy over it. You'll probably have the same results.

Like I said, 5 years of practice and all I can do is something I believe most other people can do anyway. If I'm dying from bloodloss, or somebody I love has cancer and will die soon, releaving pain would seem more like a parlor trick than actually helping at those points.

So... better diet (definitely applies to me) and less expectations (most assuredly applies to me). Thanks for the advice. I don't want to stop at pain, I want to move on to injuries and help people out.

Chris
    At this point particular knowledge is needed. With a cut, you can't heal it outright in an instant, but what you can certainly do is cut down the time it takes for it to heal up, the shortest I have seen being 1/4 of the time. I have healed deep cuts from meat slicers in 3 days, those usually take a little less than 2 weeks to heal. The way you do it is you use the energy and insert the will into it to help, in particular, put the fibers back together. By combining the energy with your will, you can get it to perform particular acts.

Very, very minute fractures can be healed in an instant. Inserting the will for the bone to mend itself back to original form works quite well. Have tried this on a fully broken toe and the break healed wonderfully.

Cancer, however, is tricky. What causes cancer are twofold: a severe blockage of energy combined with deep-seated stress. The blockage can be taken care of, and inputing the will to to make the cancer cells turn normal has, I have read, worked quite well and repeatably. I do not suggest trying cancer, however, untill you have several years of healing experience using the above under your belt.

To help with bloodloss the trick is to know what makes blood, so the will must be inputed into the energy going to the bones to make more blood cells.

If you have trouble learning how to input the will into your healing energy then practice this first on the water you are about to drink. Water remembers, and has magickal properties. Please read Franz Bardon's Initiation into hermetics for more info, There are a few free copies of it roaming around in E-book format. The general idea however it to externalize your will the same as you might externalize your energy and input it into the water, then drink all of it.

Wallbridge Guest
    So in other words, to heal... knowledge of what actual healing is (knitting tissue, production of red blood cells, etc...) is highly recommended... or even required? That is news to me, and I'm grateful for the advice.

I've had inklings of water's memory since I read Messages from Water, but I had no idea either that it could help with healing. I have a severe amount of difficulty trying to feel and control energy to make it do specific things.

For some reason, I can "pulse" energy from around the middle of my chest to around my body, but I can't make it go anyplace specific. It's like a bodywide spine-tingle that stops north at my neck, east and west at my shoulders (with a little tingling in my forearms) and south around my shins and ankles. But I can't tell it to go someplace specific, like over a canker sore or on a cut.

Does anyone know what this pulsing is, and how I can harness and control its effects?

Thanks for all the advice,
    Chris

oath Guest
    my vision is getting worse and worse as i get older. it used to be perfect when i was younger. putting contacts and wearing glasses can be a pain. do u think this might work for my eyes?

sash Guest
    I have had problems healing eyes and also have quite bad eye problems. I think Alex may be onto something. It seems as though vision cannot be healed as simply as other injuries. I looked around and found this article interesting: http://healing.about.com/library/uc_vision_0201.htm

Warm Regards,
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Wallbridge
    So in other words, to heal... knowledge of what actual healing is (knitting tissue, production of red blood cells, etc...) is highly recommended... or even required? That is news to me, and I'm grateful for the advice.

I've had inklings of water's memory since I read Messages from Water, but I had no idea either that it could help with healing. I have a severe amount of difficulty trying to feel and control energy to make it do specific things.

For some reason, I can "pulse" energy from around the middle of my chest to around my body, but I can't make it go anyplace specific. It's like a bodywide spine-tingle that stops north at my neck, east and west at my shoulders (with a little tingling in my forearms) and south around my shins and ankles. But I can't tell it to go someplace specific, like over a canker sore or on a cut.

Does anyone know what this pulsing is, and how I can harness and control its effects?

Thanks for all the advice,
    Chris
    highly recommended for small to little things and highly required if doing serious stuff.

If your having trouble moving your energy around you need to do some energy raising and concentration exercises. I suggest you look around and find what feels best for you but for the moment here are my suggestions as starting places:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=621
    http://www.gatesofmysticism.net/phpBB2/ ... c.php?t=24
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6

Also, take a gander at that free E-book I sent you. You can use that water magic to raise energy but also food works as well. The ritual shower described in there is a godsend as well

As for the pulsing description, it seems your using heart chakra energy when doing this, the best energy for healing. My educated guess as to why it stops where it does is becuase you have energy blockages in those areas that you need to either work out yourself or have someone remotely unblock for you. Since you are trying to learn to heal I suggest first trying to take a gander at releasing those blockages yourself, with the idea of spreading the blockage out as much aspossible so the body handles it itself. As a side note almost all headaches are due to energy blockages and once this is realized headaches can be healed in about 30 seconds

I agree with what Spectral says about the headaches. Doing the NEW Energy Ways Full Body Circuit has really controlled my migraines, rarely get them now. If I do start to get one, I can stop it by circulating the energy.