Thread: Energy channeling and exercise.

Dialgo Guest

Energy channeling and exercise.

Has anyone ever tried this? I've tried to meditate before runs and raise my energy as high as I can before I go; and it has seemed to benefit me a lot. Yesterday however, after I "raised my energy" and focusing on all my charkas I tried to channel it to my legs and I did this till it felt like my legs were pulsing and glowing. Right then and there I hopped out of my bed and went out for a run. My legs felt weightless for all of the run...but heres the downside, my whole upper body felt miserable most of the run lol. I guess I borrowed to much from the rest of my body lol.

As a side note: about 2 weeks ago I meditated and wanted to raise my energy before running, and went out for a night run after that...At one point I decided to take a shortcut through a old abandoned houses yard and I felt cold chills and like something was stalking me. Something in my mind clicked and I knew something was not right. Then the brush started moving (for all i know it could have been an animal), and something in it was comming towards me. So I kinda sped away and I don't think I will ever go back to that house lol...I think that could have been my second experience with a neg, or something.

Blog Entries
    It could have been a material threat (like a rabid animal or a prowler)- it's possible that your energy raising has made you more sensitive to danger. (of any kind, material or astral)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Dialgo Guest
    Thanks for the reply...you know I never thought about it possibly making me more sensitive to things such as that. In fact, I never really thought that energy raising/channeling would effect my physical self; but it seems to (whether its psychosomatic, or not lol). I may just make it a habit of doing that before every workout or run, it certainly does make me feel better.

xxhealinghandxx Guest
    Exercise is good for the chakras, it cleanses them. That's what I've heard. And combing energy raising with exercise sounds like a good idea, I think I'll try that when I get back into NEW.