Has anyone ever tried this? I've tried to meditate before runs and raise my energy as high as I can before I go; and it has seemed to benefit me a lot. Yesterday however, after I "raised my energy" and focusing on all my charkas I tried to channel it to my legs and I did this till it felt like my legs were pulsing and glowing. Right then and there I hopped out of my bed and went out for a run. My legs felt weightless for all of the run...but heres the downside, my whole upper body felt miserable most of the run lol. I guess I borrowed to much from the rest of my body lol.

As a side note: about 2 weeks ago I meditated and wanted to raise my energy before running, and went out for a night run after that...At one point I decided to take a shortcut through a old abandoned houses yard and I felt cold chills and like something was stalking me. Something in my mind clicked and I knew something was not right. Then the brush started moving (for all i know it could have been an animal), and something in it was comming towards me. So I kinda sped away and I don't think I will ever go back to that house lol...I think that could have been my second experience with a neg, or something.