Thread: Hello from Antares

Hello from Antares

Hi,

Firstly, after years of personal searching and "study", I learnt that I know virtually nothing, and stopped believing anyone and in anything.

As many people here, I was attracted to many alike topics (Atlantis, stars, magic, esoterics, tarot, immortality, to name just few) from the very earliest childhood.

They had a strong impact when a child on the independent development of my mentality... which turned later, when I've got to go to school, not as easy-going in the school environment. This was my biggest shock, when I learnt that most people are mundane to the bones and have very undeveloped (immature) imagination, I would say.

When looking into the past, possibly the biggest single field I learnt most from was - to my surprise - astrology. This is because of preparation of my mind to think totally differently, symbolically and holistically. This was the fundament which altered everything in next years to come. And the most significant single charateristic was probably inspiration (or insipirational openness I would call it), which I consider to be more important than e.g. intuition or other mental qualities. From my point of view, intuition seems to me to be like a sense; inspiration, when developed, gives the vision which deals primarily with the imaginative skills.

When in the high school, I believed my generation was to make a big difference in the world. To my very big disappointment, I learnt that ideals leave quickly humans minds (just after entering 20-ties, and sometimes even before that!), I had many disappointments so far, but the biggest was the shape (literally: "shaped"!) human society.

Astrologically, probably the most important traits come from the Uranus, Jupiter and the Leo signs.

At this point of my life, I came to the conclusion that the current society needs centuries - at best - to develop to a degree of a "level" that visionary people in the 20th century tend to call "Aquarian age" and alike progressive society.
    Nevertheless, I see a big difference between myself and the former collegues, or society in general. Whay I observed in people is basically lack of inspiriation, being too entangled in an external events, not knowing (and ignoring) their true inner selves, and so forth.
    On the other hand, I keep on sustaining my mind wide open, be creative and finding new ideas - almost every single day. I try to work as little as possible, so that mundane life and business would not throw me out of my track.
    I decided to basically not go the same way as most. Therefore, I'm in the process of developing a completely new philosophy or approach to life, and ideas are recently coming to me all the time. This could be considered as "work", but it's actually not: it's not scientific at all, it's a very fun creative process and I still don't know where it leads to.

Blog Entries

Re: Hello from Antares

Welcome Antares.

Firstly, after years of personal searching and "study", I learnt that I know virtually nothing, and stopped believing anyone and in anything.
    Been there, done that. Now I choose what to believe and live that way.
    I hope you enjoy it here.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Now I choose what to believe and live that way.
    This is also my philosophy.

the most significant single charateristic was probably inspiration (or insipirational openness I would call it), which I consider to be more important than e.g. intuition or other mental qualities.

Indeed. Inspiration is beyond ordinary life - in fact it's beyond perfection, if you ask me.