Thread: The new society thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The new society thread

A very curious excerpt on the ideal humans life style conveyed by the Sirius beings from the book by Murry Hope:

...[It] would be in small communities, in which every person has a place and purpose ... Today, so many of you are totally lost; you do not know what to do with your lives, so you waste valuable time and energy that could be put into more constructive uses

Re: The new society thread

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Consciousness is beyond death. Only problem is, death is beyond Earth. You get a curious thing called the mirror effect.

My reflection is a fool.
    And fool is an excellent way to embark onto a new adventure. But I would say that death is a part of (living on the) Earth, while it is life which is beyond Earth... as it is spirit(ual). I mean, I don't believe in this scientific stuff that life needs matter to sustain its functions; it is rather life as quality which makes this "miracle" and causes an actual (complicated) doll which human body sort of is to revive.

I started to create a new dictionary in order to go beyond the old concepts, changing old concepts and replacing them with more appropriate new ways of thinking; for instance, ancient and tribal people don't have names for past or future, even some today used languages don't have them, so here are three words I would start with:

It was -> It is
    I will -> I do
    I would -> I choose not to at this point, or considering a change

EDUCATION AND / OR TERROR
    I was observing my mind while learning, and have the following conclusions. First I like to learn - unless I feel pressure to do so. I also like to do this on my own pace, which is mentally healthy. Despite of that, I don't like the school rigor imposing on a student what to learn, when to learn, how fast to learn and what conclusions "should" I draw, and how should I think (like on a mathematics lesson where teacher told me when I think "wrong" and when I think "right"). I rebelled against it and treated it as a mental violation. I felt it was killing my mind and my personality, so I simply ignored lessons and refused to learn. Of course, I was punished for that. They were terrorizing me that I won't earn much because I don't want to learn (in the way the teachers told me). Interesting fact is that I didn't have to learn almost anything to earn much more now than the teachers do... however, I can imagine how millions of new students go through the same routine, and might be not as rebellious and honest with themselves as I was when I was a kid. I can see this distorted and limited mentality in many of scientists' minds who followed "the rules" imposed in schools.

Where is the place (space) here for really creative thinking and freedom in education?
    There is none, because it is not education, it is training - just like you train your dog. You tell it what to do, how to do it, and what to think in reaction to what you do and expect.