Hi Antares and everyone.

I think that has to be started by the inviroment where we are living in ...our planet....it is ridiculous that scientiest is looking for a new planet where we can move to because we have destroyed the Earth...??!! Instead of reparing the damage we caused the Earth...it is not too late to do the right thing…..

I Think why the hippie era failed was the drugs and the total lack of morality...to live without any structure is not the way to succeed.

One Think also is to value every Life form....plants....animals...and humans and other spiecies and respect instead of destroying and killing.

Education school systems must start to notice what level of understanding/knowledge the pupils are and be flexible to meet theires needs instead of same consept to all and the brightes ones get bored and fall out.

Raising the Children parents must take more responsibillity and seek help more quickly if they are not capable to manage by them selfs...but not to put the Child in some caring home or likely but to put the whole family there ...it is not healthy to Point out that it is the Childs wrong when it is the adults fault they did not sort out them selves Before they got preagnant….as it is now...no-one have survived their childhood without wound/injury/insult....human mind is to get even and many take out this on their Children and it goes on and on ...generation after generation.

There is so much to say about this...I stop here.

Love
ia