Thread: The new society thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The new society thread

Respect is a very special word - maybe only a fraction of people understand it. I do most of what I do alone, because of this. Thankfully, reality is self created once you nut it out. I understand some (real) spiritual folks have the theory of "the matrix" to work with? Personally I tend to work with the word "home" and do the alchemy of that word in all of it's abundance all day long...

There is however a difference between being respectful and being ignorant, I think If you have hands and don't use them - why do you have them? If you have energy, and not use it, why do you have it? If you have mind, you have talents, you have developed understanding of the reality - why won't you share it with others?

See. There are those "others" who contribute to this planet - for their (un)doing. And there are those who prefer to work at home, stay closed, and choose to not contribute. But this leaves us with those powerful sovereigns, not necesserily as developed mentally as you are, who actually use their talents to make a contribution to the world - even if it's only driven by their own ambitions.

The changes are inevitable. I already mentioned the I-Ching book which states that nothing in the universe is constant - except the change. It's up to us whether we'd like to change the direction of the current - or to stay passive, and accept and only watch others to do so.

Perhaps extending the perspective of "why we are here on the Earth planet" would be a good start point.

The active participant one to choose "Earth Service" - it takes mother nature, all of it.
    The passive plaintiff ones to reconcile with humanity after their feat, their will to serve, Saints.

It is a very old story by now, but a good one.

What to say about the word "we"? It is the word Hell uses most, from my perspective.

I do think that free money would be a good starting point for a clean safe everything... not that money is free, but people float at whatever level they stay happy... ie there is a saying that honest money goes further .

Beyond that, it could be about truth... i see no reason in starting with an alternative. with (the truth about) democracy solved, well... how about what it means to be free. freedom again, the idea that does not lose itself in negativity. There are several forms of freedom that I would illustrate. a) choice b) religious context c) the right to say no, aka the "popularity contest" can stop if it wants to.

These theories are found everywhere but I might as well point out a key of mine, here: there is no point telling a fish to swim, ie you do or don't want intelligent company. that is all I can think of for now.

I think so. Free mind should precede any other "free"'s. The extension of the perspective (consciousness) frees the mind - a level further. Or, in other words, a "magical pill" - a "solution" to "fix" the issues coming from the imprisoned mind (by itself, and lack of enough consciousness) - is just an illusion, which seems to be not so obvious because of the time-lag existing between action (the reason for the issue) and reaction (the effects of the decision).
    So perhaps it's not the current circumstances, but the mind itself that lacks in choosing a "better". Hence education and increasing general awareness. Or, the next paradigms-shift is needed.

The only "better" I have found always proves to be "faith in light." There does need to be something from without. An imprison mind always forgets that. Inspiration proves natural, often enough.

Natural daily schedule vs. imposed daily schedule

What is the natural human being daily schedule or cycle? Well, probably not the one imposed on the whole society - but this one, to my surprise, is generally accepted. It shows how unconscious the masses are.

So maybe it's time to go into this direction as in this old videoclip from 80's by George Michael

https://youtu.be/BsyHQgiem8c?t=54

Generally speaking, the most energy (mental, physical, social, any) is at the morning and evening. The energy down is somewhere between 1 a.m. - 3 a.m. ot so (13-15).

This means that the "nine-to-five" schedule is against the natural human being cycle. Obviously, it needs really a redesign - and those who can let themselves to do so (e.g. running own business) would benefit a lot from honoring their true human natural cycles.

POSSIBLE IMPACT OF DELIBERATE HUMAN EXTRA ABILITIES DEVELOPMENT

Possible changes in society to consider when people realized what they are missing when ignoring the true identity of what human being is in its fullest... and did something about it.

How police work had changed if they could use intuitive, mental power and other extra-sensory perception skills?

How wars had changed if one could directly control or influence energy and / or mind of other people, through mental skills development, or use of advanced technology (basically using certain frequencies against people)?

How politicians had changed the way they influence masses if they discovered that they can affect other people directly instead of indirectly?

How the courts had changed if they mastered astral projection or being not limited to a certain point in space?

How criminal world had changed if they realized that they may have more direct and manipulative ways than weapon at disposal when it comes to threatening others?

How massive money storages like in central banks had changed if people thanks to usage of clairvoyance could guess how to bypass all the securities on the way to take them out?

How religions have changed if people realized that they are not the only beings that inhabit the planet - even if not all can be seen through physical eyes?

How science have changed if scientists discovered a new ways for observation of reality?

How people have percieved for instance massive use of frequencies in the air like from a mobile phones if they realized that this energetic influence does not stay in vein but affects us?

What new professions have emerged from such changes?

These are just few, in particular possibly most dangerous effects of a wider mental development of people, who - at the moment -in most are convinced that their identity (and therefore skills) end on their material body. Of course, it is not pure science-fiction like possibility, but parly current reality. Some people started to explore those possibilities coming from the extended perception or power/energy use skills, particularly when army is considered. Official information is that they actually failed in making those skills accurate enough to rely on them. But the recent information I have in the subject comes from a quite old time, the 90s of the XXth century, when - as some may already know about - people among whom Ingo Swann is mostly reknown made this information publically available. Of course, army is not eager to comment anything.

We cannot, however, assume that such a situation would remain forever. I think the changes are occuring now, they are not very noticable - as they cannot be at this stage - but I think that human's telepathic and sensing abilities, for instance, increased in the recent years. In the next decades it will be less and less possible to hide anything in front of others. Just like Robert Bruce stated, we cannot say where mind ends - and when and how much we are able to process the information not coming from our mind, thus being more and more mentally exposed to thoughts and overall mental influence coming from the other, external sources...

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    How religions have changed if people realized that they are not the only beings that inhabit the planet - even if not all can be seen through physical eyes?
    This is important - IF your religion is life then you are human, however IF your religion is "I will die soon" you are nothing but a protest.

Doesn't work - to protest fate in the affirmative is a sound definition of blindness.