Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: The new society thread

Re: Re The new society thread

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I would say - forget resources and human numbers and learn about trust.
    Everything can be a resource, if you think it through, even mental assets, even trust are resources.

Perhaps the biggest source of resources to watch in the new millenium is your own mind.

Human being is told that he or she differs from animals by having mind (sometimes reduced to "intellect"). But who is the one that really utilizes the minds of society? Is this really you? What do you know about the mind? Do you own it? How good your memory is, how much can you trust it? How much can you trust your own mind? Where are your thoughts being originally "produced"?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    What is your mind and where is your memory? You cannot take your finger and point to where these are.
    Learn to exceed your mental limitation and outreach your own mind, so that you may decide what and who controls you; avoid any new inventions that modify your original state: from plastic surgery to future genetic "improvements", and rather ask who decide about them and how they are applied; don't trust ads, nor safety ensurements - the history suggest that they would ensure you of the "safety" no matter what really the situation is. Think for yourself, if you have your own mind; trust is one of your own resources, unless you give it away to others, requiring from you "trust".
    Who uses magic in the XXth or XXIth century? How many people? Is it some forgotten resource to manage, that people fear to reach?

See the point?

This is the mind economy: you manage your resources, or allow external "forces" to control them.

Otherwise, you'll join the puppet society trusting blindly your "freedom", having no right to decide what to think!

Genetically conditioned and psychologically controlled society in future? Some predict to be so in the "brave new world": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World
    Last edited by Antares; 14th June 2020 at 09:37 AM.

1. gratitude
    2. trust
    3. forgiveness

I believe these are the three proponents of alchemical theology.

Of course - and I accept that - mind is deserved of the immunity that is honesty. Honest and one is alive, where or whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    1. gratitude
    2. trust
    3. forgiveness

I believe these are the three proponents of alchemical theology.

Of course - and I accept that - mind is deserved of the immunity that is honesty. Honest and one is alive, where or whenever.
    Accepting your mind means simply accepting and being honest to yourself.

If you think it through, there is in the end no no-acceptance, and thus no no-trust, no no-forgivness and no no-gratitude to yourself. It's so easy, however, in matter to get decieved by all those material toys and theories about reality. Staying honest (being yourself), indeed, is the only proponent needed, in the end. And this means seeing through the illusion. That's why mind and its resources are so important - keep them intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmawiQsMJPc&t=115
    Last edited by Antares; 14th June 2020 at 04:48 PM.

Re: The new society thread

I know this is not the appropriate place, but I'm thinking that there are no real new movements there, somehow, any more as they were in the past.

Ok, there were some trials, but none worked so far.

Anyway, for at least some inspiration - worth to watch:

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Accepting your mind means simply accepting and being honest to yourself.

If you think it through, there is in the end no no-acceptance, and thus no no-trust, no no-forgivness and no no-gratitude to yourself. It's so easy, however, in matter to get decieved by all those material toys and theories about reality. Staying honest (being yourself), indeed, is the only proponent needed, in the end. And this means seeing through the illusion. That's why mind and its resources are so important - keep them intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmawiQsMJPc&t=115
    Indeed I agree. no(no-gratitude, no-trust, no-forgiveness) = no(suffering). What is a stint of suffering anyhow? Cups of tea (with milk) and sessions in a bed (20min) surrendering into deeper love. Works like a charm.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6