Thread: Copy: About Reality Shift phenomena

Copy: About Reality Shift phenomena

Hello, Robert.

Several authors, starting (as far as I can explore) with Carlos Castaneda, talks about Reality Shift events.

Such events could explain some misterious people dissapearing statistics, like at Alaska's Triangle.

My interest is:

1 - Happening of such phenomena ¿is (1) purely accidental, (2) externally induced or (3) driven at will?

2 - Life stressing conditions are sometimes dramatic (by example, Venezuela's humanitarian catastrophe) and completely undesirable, so ¿there is possibility of to escape
    from this reality by exerting a Reality Shift action? If possible ¿what would be the procedure?

Thank you very much.
    Mercedes

Re: About Reality Shift phenomena

I experience reality as self-created. So you could say that anything that appears on TV is "a tree falling in an imaginary forest". This is enough for basic needs, food water and thought. Looking further: i would sense that other people are doing similar things, consciously or otherwise. You could say that this Being that everyone is a part of constitutes of many and varied Self's that are together working on... [x].

Hence I would suggest that when the so-called "objective reality" shifts there's been a vote (bad word) or an override - an evolutionary imperative. Only Love could be doing that, imho.

Re: Copy: About Reality Shift phenomena

I've been obsessed with this recently. There's a testimony of someone claiming to remember shifting between two different realities here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1TdSZ3VI5M. I'm going on what other people have said on this:
    As well as what seems to be a person or people shifting to a different world, there's what seems to be a part of the world changing.
    An example is when an alcohol shop had a cheese cooler that did not look new, and someone asked about it, because she did not remember it, and one of the three people working there said that it had always been there, but then the other two started to doubt. She asked them if there was a schedule for when cheese was put in it, and if either of them could remember ever having put cheese in it. They then were flabbergasted, as if they could not remember ever putting cheese in it, and displayed typical behaviour for some people when reality changes happen, they were not paid enough for this, they did not want to talk about it.
    Another example is when some people were asked about a certain feature of the skull that the asker did not think existed before, and they thought yeah that was strange, but then it was like they were getting a download into their minds of what the feature was for, and suddenly they had gone from finding it strange to remembering what it was for and giving an explanation of its purpose.
    So one effect of what seems to be a change in reality is some people remembering the original. They may be curious when they see something amiss, or they may dismiss it and not think much of it, like someone who looks for something over and over on the same table, and eventually sees it in the middle of that very table, and thinks he might have a blind spot for the middle of things.
    Another effect is when either they keep their memories they had always had from the new alternative reality, or their memories were altered when reality was, or their memories were altered with a delay or in response to the change coming to mind. Maybe there are two effects - some people genuinely having memories from the past of the current reality, and some others having their memories updated to match the current reality.

Other reactions have been reported to reality shifts: These people may have memories of alternative realities that don't match the current one, but they are not interested in knowing any more about this, they just want to know about dinner. They are not just uninterested, they have something compelling them to not to be interested. They may lose their temper and even get violent. This description to me matches people who seem programmed to react to stimuli in certain predictable ways, like Yuri Bezmenov said. Yuri Bezmenov said you cannot reason with these people, you can provide them with authentic information and it will not matter.
    They can forget the conversations they had about reality shifts.
    They can suddenly lose this inhibition and become interested in this, but they can forget the conversations they previously had about it.

There are declassified US government documents that I've not read yet.

PS Also there's this bit of Native American prophecy, maybe it's got something to do with things relating to reality shifting? (Italics copied and pasted from the web-page)

"Many will appear to have lost their souls in these final days. So intense will the nature of the changes be that those who are weak in spiritual awareness will go insane, for we are nothing without spirit. They will disappear, for they are just hollow vessels for any thing to use. Life will be so bad in the cities that many will choose to leave this plane. Some in whole groups.

"Only those who return to the values of the old ways will be able to find peace of mind. For in the Earth we shall find relief from the madness that will be all around us. It will be a very hard time for women with children for they will be shunned, and many of the children in these times will be unnatural. Some being from the Stars some from past worlds, some will even be created by man in an unnatural manner and will be souless. Many of people in this time will be empty in Spirit they will have Sampacu. No life force in their eyes."
    Last edited by Minyan; 8th March 2022 at 12:21 AM. Reason: made wording more precise in the second sentence.

My mum came up with an interesting one, yesterday. She decided her sister (my aunt) and her husband (my uncle) used to smoke... but however, I know smokers don't doubt themselves ever again... these two never did, but do show they might, politely.. to this day. That is non-smoking, simple!
    Many of people in this time will be empty in Spirit they will have Sampacu. No life force in their eyes."
    I have explored the idea that people are not-in-there, and can conclude this, only Spirit is in there... in whatever state of apathy. Sometime's you see what I call "The One," a soul that IS the universe... help them.

Re: About Reality Shift phenomena

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I experience reality as self-created.
    It can be taken as far as "I am that I am" + [x input] = universe. Just be sure to balance with [x output].

These reality shifts "space manifesting the miracle of time" are in your genealogy also. Study what brings you yourself and you get freedom. Study what brings you others and you get problems...

You get others that want to be happy, the same ideology, in the first place.

And then there are people who say that some people don't have this souls, and it's got me wondering if I have a soul, or if I'm an NPC with reasonably decent programming. I've programmed myself too so to speak, or I've thought about my thoughts. How do you know what consciousness is if you only know your own consciousness? You assume consciousness is what you have. :s

I would say there is enough evidence to surmise that Earth, when you are conscious of it, is your lesson "Peace." Now, unconscious people are not aware of that.