Thread: Seeing Things

Diane Guest

Seeing Things

I am not sure which area to post this so I'll try here...

Over the last week I have been occasionally experiencing something during waking hours. I can be doing anything when it happens, eating, watching TV etc.
    Directly in front of me or just off to the side I see a faint glimmer/flash of a small bluish light. It only lasts a second, but long enough for me to notice it.

This could be one of a few things I imagine including tiredness but does anyone else experience anything similar?

Diane

oath Guest
    There was a thread recently in line with this, heres the link http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... e334#39198

Sounds like someone is trying to get your attention to me, and they sound like they are good. I wouldnt bet on the blue orb in question being the entity in question though, but more as someone reaching through a thick fog with a light.

nightflyer Guest

seeing things

I've been seeing these blue flashes for 8 years now, ever since I started meditating. I have no idea what they are.

bane Guest
    it is prana (ki,chi)sparkles,not many people are open to tell others about it,i think it is becouse not many people here in the west are well versed in oriental occultism,its natural,you can see (the outer layers) aura's now,iff you keep medtiating,it will be flashes and sparkles of colour around someones head/body,also you can see spirit's energ with this abilaty,it is the much coveted etheric sight,which by the way makes you a direct threaght to black magitions iff you stand for the right hand path,as it grows in strength you will be able to see the energy people project and absorb from you and others,(to see magick as it happens)sadly not many people here in the west are willing to teach one how to use this power becouse of the above mentioned reasons,the few who know are mostly black magicions here in the west,though some are on the right hand pathwester occutism does not have the answers you are looking for,they feed of of the bread crums fallen from the tables of oriental occultists<that is where your answers lie,daoism,yoga,buddhism,shinto,shugendo,you dont haf to be part of those religions,but iff you can gleam the wisdom they hold,you will get somewhere.

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bane
    it is prana (ki,chi)sparkles,not many people are open to tell others about it,i think it is becouse not many people here in the west are well versed in oriental occultism,its natural,you can see (the outer layers) aura's now,iff you keep medtiating,it will be flashes and sparkles of colour around someones head/body,also you can see spirit's energ with this abilaty,it is the much coveted etheric sight,which by the way makes you a direct threaght to black magitions iff you stand for the right hand path,as it grows in strength you will be able to see the energy people project and absorb from you and others,(to see magick as it happens)sadly not many people here in the west are willing to teach one how to use this power becouse of the above mentioned reasons,the few who know are mostly black magicions here in the west,though some are on the right hand pathwester occutism does not have the answers you are looking for,they feed of of the bread crums fallen from the tables of oriental occultists<that is where your answers lie,daoism,yoga,buddhism,shinto,shugendo,you dont haf to be part of those religions,but iff you can gleam the wisdom they hold,you will get somewhere.
    Dear Bane,

It was/is of my current speculation that the dots (heres and old topic on this http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... f2f0b5d6e8 and another http://omnimancy.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=641 and http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/lessons/air.html [I dont particularly like this woman or agree with what she teaches]) were of some type or sort of chi energy, or rather just plain chi energy themselves and that they be more or less, building blocks for other things. For instance, one may transmute them into more specific energies like fire/wind/water/ etc.. (which you can see in one of the links I gave). However, Many times I had previously thought them having of a strange nature, but as of now, I am under the impression that they are mostly able to flow based on direction given by consciousness, and only consciousness (which is why I said i thought it was someone reaching through). Where is some good links I could have on this? I have studied the tao-te-ching and say I would have a pretty darn good understanding of it, however, I dont agree with all the things said in it, and to be honest I detect the slightest hint of bias from Lao tze (or whomever the writer is) in such texts. Id be interested in discussing this more with you via pm or msn? I hope you can sort through all that, Im kinda in a hurry before I have to go (to my martial arts class) and I just woke up

Louise43 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bane
    makes you a direct threaght to black magitions iff you stand for the right hand path,as it grows in strength you will be able to see the energy people project and absorb from you and others,(to see magick as it happens)sadly not many people here in the west are willing to teach one how to use this power becouse of the above mentioned reasons,the few who know are mostly black magicions here in the west,though some are on the right hand pathwester occutism does not have the answers you are looking for,they feed of of the bread crums fallen from the tables of oriental occultists<that is where your answers lie,daoism,yoga,buddhism,shinto,shugendo,you dont haf to be part of those religions,but iff you can gleam the wisdom they hold,you will get somewhere.
    I find this whole left hand bad right hand good thing a little non sensical. The left, in my understanding, as a witch, has always been connected to the femimine, negative (I am not using negative to mean bad her but receptive) reflective, lunar. Whereas the right is connected to male, positive (again not as in as in good but projective) the sun. This does not mean one is bad and one is good but each is complimentary to the other. As a witch I believe these polarities are of equal value and need to be balanced and unity aimed for.

The left has been demonised, as has the femimine for far to long now and it is time IMHO to emerge from the dark ages. Tantric is considered left, is this evil or black? Surely not! I had some Christain preachers on my doorstep the other day. Usually when religious people knock the door with a view to 'spreading the word of God' I expalin that I am on a different path and I respect that their path suits them and ask they do the same for me. But these were not about to accept that as they believed they had the ultimate truth and to use their words 'the only path to God'. So I did what I very rarely do and told them I was a witch so they were wasting their time. After their horror subsided they asked if I was a white or a black witch. To which I replied are you a white or a black christian. They left!

There are honest compassionate people and their are those who wish to atain power for powers sake and then to exert in over others. I do not believe this is to do with left or right but what you carry in your heart.

To say the few magical practictioner in the west are black, which in your terminlogy denotes bad, is a very sweeping statement and I know many magical practioners who would be highly offended at your generalisation. There are good and bad in all walks of life and I have met far more unsavoury characters in the every day world than I have on the magical scene.

Louise

oath Guest
    Any good magician or occult practitioner worth his weight will strive to meet the standards set by the path, as is the path, and no more than the path, wether it be right or left. This means no stretching it to include a belief(s) that is more like the left than the other which just so happens to be that you enjoy raping life for the benefit of him/herself. Otherwise you are quite correct in thinking that both needs to be employed in a balanced manner. Othewise seek the tree of life.

Louise43 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oath
    This means no stretching it to include a belief(s) that is more like the left than the other which just so happens to be that you enjoy raping life for the benefit of him/herself.
    Sorry Oath, not sure what you mean by this. Which way is like raping life? The left hand path? Or the other? If so what is the other? The right? If so we have completely different ideas as to what left/right represents. Positive/negative, black/white, reflective/projective, lunar/solar are all sides of the same coin. It is the creative force polarised, which is how it is perceived/operates on this level of reality, the physical. One is not superior to the other, they are of equal importance.

Although if what you are saying is that when imbalance on either side occurs or the complete omittance of one in favour of the other casues a corruption of that force then I would have to agree. But this is a problem with the motives of the person involved rather than a fault with the force itself. Electricity can be used for good or bad but electricity itself is neither good or bad.

Louise