Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: astral bugs or not?

Middleway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Psi
    They cannot follow your line of site because they are not actually on your eye, but on the small membrane that covers it. A parasitic worm exists that enters the bloodsteam and normally isn't discovered until it moves across the underpart of your eye, much like the microbes/misc material that we all get is there. Whatever you're seeing isn't what I am talking about, thats for sure. Your eye shifts underneath this ultrathin membrane, and what you're seeing shouldn't be following your line of sight at all and if it is, it's simply because it's not on the outside of the membrane, but on the inner part by some miracle. Also, even if it's not what I say it is, I am more inclined to beleive that it's simply an optical illusion generated when your eyes lose focus, much as an aura -could- be had I not proven it to myself otherwise. Instantly speculating something to be metaphysical when it is easily not is a good way to cut more ties to reality...and that's not exactly a safe thing. Religion comes to mind...
    I'm not sure what you classify as "metaphysical", but it is what it is. And whatever it is, it can across a room, disappear behind solid objects, and reappear on the other side. All the while indoors, not after any sudden movements of the head, sudden change in cranial elevation, vision strain, or any sudden bursts of light.

Psi Guest
    but it is what it is.
    I had an alcoholic tell me alcoholism works this way to. Doesn't make it correct.

To me it seems that you're out of counter arguments to proclaim it's something of an non-physical nature prior to arguing for something of regular scientific explanation. Sure, I'm all for the idea it's not a normal scientific phenomenon, but it sure as heck wasn't proven to be abnormal via the evidence given.

Middleway Guest
    but it is what it is.
    I had an alcoholic tell me alcoholism works this way to. Doesn't make it correct.

To me it seems that you're out of counter arguments to proclaim it's something of an non-physical nature prior to arguing for something of regular scientific explanation. Sure, I'm all for the idea it's not a normal scientific phenomenon, but it sure as heck wasn't proven to be abnormal via the evidence given.
    I never claimed to know what exactly these things are. I've never put one under a microscope either, assuming they are 3rd dimensional in nature. Therefore, I don't know if they are some 7 atom configuration "globules" our not. Reread my posts. I never made such a claim as to know the exact nature of these things. I just noted that they gravitated to my upper cranial region once.

I've already explained to you all that needs to be explained. You have not given one explaination that correlates to what I have experienced. You obviously have no idea what we are talking about otherwise you wouldn't still be talking about eye bubbles and membranes. How about a refresher:

Psi, when you see a dragonfly hovering over a flower and you turn around and then look back to see it hovering in the exact same spot do you think it is something on the outer membrane of your eye?

What if you jump up and down and it remains in the same spot over the flower?

What if you close your eyes and open them back up and it's still there?

If the dragonfly flies behind a tree and then comes out on the other side as it continues on its way, would you think it was something on the membrane of your eye?

If you are in an small enclosed room with 13 dragonflies that are hovering in front of you and slowly converging over your head, would you think they were things attached to some membrane?

What if you closed the left eye while the right eye remained opened and could still see it? What if you closed the right eye while the left eye remained opened and could still see it?

If you think we are all having a mass hallucination; Fine.

oath Guest
    It's not metaphysical....it's simply microbes on your eye of various sizes, bubbles if you will, and they form in various places. Here's an idea, go get some eyedrops and clear your eyes, and notice that what you see isn't there anymore. Also, if you look closely, you can see them indoors as well...It's also when you see a light glazed type reflection in the air that floats around and eventually disappears. It's not metaphysical. Now if you work doing third eye chakra work and saw orbs in the air that could be seen UP CLOSE and weren't indefinitely distant(as you will find these "Globules" to be, then that's worthy of mention.

[edit] Oh, and I have Hands of Light as well. Worst book I ever invested the money in. Was a good read, but nothing I didn't already know or could find online.
    wow dude seems like everyone just picking on u for that comment but u know that is what my aunt and stuff told me when i asked her about it. she said something about ppl getting that and a problem with ur eyes thats why. i personally DO NOT believe this. in fact i want to scratch out the believe part and say know but nothing is certain. at first i believe my aunt and one more thing. i c a hell of a lot of these little thingies. like billions a billions a trillions the most number u could ever think of! and ive moved them! oh and i wear contacts and when i put eye drops in they are still there unchanged. ppl talk about how they move around and zig zag so much, but i dont c this. i can kinda tell that they are moving around but its really hard cuz i c so freaking many of them and they are so tiny! g'day

oath Guest
    just wanted to clarify something. when i say i moved them i dont mean i picked up something that they are on (which is everything!) and moved that and therefore moved the dots. i mean i freaking moved them with my mind!!!!! crazy stuff here. and i dont think that they are what modern phycisist would classify as matter. something weird like what spectral said. on the sub-atomic lvl or something. ya i no that sounds insane even for us (or me if no one agrees with me) cuz u cant see atoms and stuff ! can u? hehehe

It's not metaphysical....it's simply microbes on your eye of various sizes, bubbles if you will, and they form in various places. Here's an idea, go get some eyedrops and clear your eyes, and notice that what you see isn't there anymore. Also, if you look closely, you can see them indoors as well...It's also when you see a light glazed type reflection in the air that floats around and eventually disappears. It's not metaphysical. Now if you work doing third eye chakra work and saw orbs in the air that could be seen UP CLOSE and weren't indefinitely distant(as you will find these "Globules" to be, then that's worthy of mention.

[edit] Oh, and I have Hands of Light as well. Worst book I ever invested the money in. Was a good read, but nothing I didn't already know or could find online.
    True, this does work for some people, however having had this myself (mine was with very, very fine green lines) and having washed my eyes out all the time, I know now that this is not the case for all people.

Hegemony Guest
    Eye bacteria usually looks like, well, bacteria. The "Dots" I see look like someone photoshopped an active layer of whitish purplish whitenoise over my field of vision. I can see this best when it's dark or when I'm tired. Also, the more mentally silent and receptive I make myself, the more details I can make out in this misty noise. Eventually I can see that every object has an outline of it that is more dense than the simple space-between-objects. Bacteria does not behave this way.

EricG Guest
    I believe they're not bacteria, but some kind of energy manifestation.

they look like this:

enoch Guest
    Following on from Oaths post about this a while back I did a little research and discovered that it's quite normal. It's called Scheerer's phenomenon. There's stuff about it on the web.

The dots are leukocytes which move along through the blood-filled capillaries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field ... phenomenon

metalwyrm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    Following on from Oaths post about this a while back I did a little research and discovered that it's quite normal. It's called Scheerer's phenomenon. There's stuff about it on the web.

The dots are leukocytes which move along through the blood-filled capillaries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field ... phenomenon
    If that's what those dots are, then that makes sense, although are we supposed to see them when looking at just blue, or any bright colors?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast