I thought I would share my recent repeatable projection technique, after much frustration and only occasional successes.
I go to sleep around 11pm each evening and normally wake at 7am.
However, I recently started getting up at 6am to let our jack russell terrier out into the back garden for a pee as she is getting old and can't hold on until morning. This means I return to bed at 6.05am to catch the final hour's sleep.
I have noticed that if I just relax, the vibrations occur within a couple of minutes without any preparation/energy work/relaxation technques etc, they are not necessary. I am able to move my astral body away from the physical with no effort. This occurs two or three times before I am due to get up at 7am
Each time I have used this method I have had OBEs, and I am hoping that I have found the 'grail' and that it continues.
My theory is that I have accidently stumbled on the correct timing to 'piggy back' on a REM period and when I am sufficiently rested to convert the descent into sleep into an OBE without loosing control and falling asleep.
I would be interested to hear if anyone else has success with this method.