well, still the grèves, and in a period of work change, I had this morning a big load of thoughts with verbal all long in the train, no matter if i wanted to practice mind taming. I guessed my priority was to deal with those issues. So there wasnt any kind of mind taming possible this morning (thoughts were many topics plus i noticed very loaded with whole verbal internal sentences rather than words, or rather, "groups of words" rather than sentences). The fact that strikes continue also make I have to take a different train, and my "repères" are not the same for the duration of the travel ; I feel i go less deeply into trance this morning but may be also in general.

I did nevertheless legs stimulation, arms stimulation, and spine stimulation. I had a certain response from all of them, then did whole body raising. I have noticed that recently I can "feel" the pinpoint of the storage center behind the belly button. It feels so bizarre ! I must admit I had never felt it this way before; but unless I'm sensing something else, I rightly feel a sensation/ feel a connection when I concentrate on the body raising and filling that storage center. Good news !

Afterwards, a simple thought came to my mind : I was about to do energy whole body bouncing, and thought of using my "energy ball " technique developped, which uses "global" energy body tingling or "whole-body" awareness, If one can say so.
The outcome was that with a good energy body bouncing, my whole energy body would be stimulated well. Then, it would be easier to launch the "energy ball" ! So, it would eventually get me closer to the internal projection-about "platform".
I thought of that but did not practice into it; as I said first; but this is a practice thing I'll definitely work at.

Otherwise, I did not have any other sensation than average/good level of stimulation for my energy body, the feeling of my storage center "at fill",
poor global energy body sensation at whole body bouncing; then I did primary center stimulation in the first train and also in the second and there both, the results were amazing. Despite a poor level of trance, if basic/light and polluted by verbal thoughts, I could sense all the centers.
Particularly, my crown center ! I sensed a pressure on my head/on my brain and it was really cool. I comment this sensation as being "fresh and heavy" ...
Otherwise, throat, plexus, heart, and brow mostly also responded, with a special pressure also, on the brow !