Hi,

Lately I've confirmed a previously tried scheme for daily OBE exit training without constraint.
Main objective is "no hassle, no trouble, just feel natural".
It works. After a few weeks of quasi pending obe sessions (once in a while, on weekends - however dailying energy work in transportation time), I've reset a shedule of working on evenings. I had seemingly discovered that my motivations where more in the evenings than in the mornings. In fact, in the mornings, I had many hindering details that would put me away from it : mind glued into dreams, dreaming mind recovering and taking over without notice, poor motivation (primary motivation was to sleep more !), etc.
Now on the evenings : it's my last "play with your life" of the day, none of the least, plus I do it in a very relaxed fashion.
The protocol is a bit different though. Instead of sitting in an armchair in the empty living room or second bedroom, I just have two pillows, I sit in my bed and I have the head resting on the hard wall behind. See ?* The discomfort is in the hard wall, not in the head resting...I have found that I have more systematically sensations when the head is not to be kept equilibrated , as it should, if you lie on a armchair without support for head, which I happen to find mind-disturbing.

* Slight discomfort concept in Mastering Astral Projection.