Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: My MAP Journal

Blog Entries
    I believe the baïne which you are referring to corresponds to what we call 'rip currents'-CF
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

bastien001 Guest
    I tried yesterday evening, right from returning from work at home, to install myself into that big japanese sofa and right away work out a practice session.
    Except the fact I did much of every step in an extremely fast fashion (I don't dare tell how fast cause i could barely call that NEW practice), I managed to conduct the "balloon" obe exit technique and, despite a poor overall energy stimulation level, could manage to draw a bit of movement feeling upwards.
    The theory is that I am working to "systemize" internal projection (or inner movement sensations) from an awake state in a stable, 100% success mode. I 'm just at the beginning at it but already made a few discoveries that I'll comment on these pages.

This morning, I tried the "system" up to internal projection in the train, which I was until now reluctant to do. I'm a little bit annoyed of not making it there more often, particularly given the frequency of my practice sessions; but I had first to assess myself that it would be Ok to launch these sensations while being in a train, not in the familiar home training places. SO now, I'm ok with it.
    This morning, I could begin a particular type of response in this regard when I applied the "whole-ball" technique I designed (which is simply a variant of an energy sponging method) to my brow center. It was the end of the travel part so I was consicous and about to stop.
    on the second train, i was not concentrated and kept at full consciousness for the 15 last minutes.
    I did an interesting thing though, I started a trying of feel of falling down plus a vizualization of (another a technique/variant I created), of the "Acapulco" site. I could draw something out of it and felt in a state of "slightly more tranced" within seconds. This is part of the "systemize" practice I talked of.

I must decide if I'm going to make those practice sessions when I get back from work, cause it would replace my yoga/kung fu of the evening

bastien001 Guest
    first time awake, trance and scenery.

Yesterday night, getting back from work, had a little time in train for sleep.
    Then I woke up, and used a trance "falling down " technique.
    I could, after a little while, feel myself in a kind os state similar to the "under the head roof" sensation I earlier described, a bizarre state of being, in which you like almost "feel" your brain.
    Then, I could see some dream image and scenery and sentences being said "live" and be perfectly conscious and see it "live". I t is the first time of my life I consider that while begin that awake, that close to real-time reality/environment (the train,etc...) - like a kind of lucid dream. Yet, my impression was absolutely clear that I had mastered the process of, yes, stable-ly going into trance, but much more important yet, achieved stability in staying there and observing wordlessly ! So mind tam could too, aprticipate in the generation of that all-stable state.
    I am still working upon the "systemize-ation" of getting to trance, /and or/ getting to internal projection in a stable, mastered efficient process. I don't know why but I don't need to say "efficient".

bastien001 Guest
    yesterday evening, I did a very interesting experiment :
    first, I settled myself and started a mind taming, with active concentration, what you also may call "no thoughts/no subject" or "mind voiding" (that's my favorite). I maintained this for a minute or so finely.
    Then, I noticed my face was not complletely relaxed, I had some residue of face expression underlying in my mouth, cheeks, eyes.
    What I did there is relax them all, progressively and I felt progressively better relaxation coming by this. My state of mind improved in clrity, or may be my trance state was a little better (I locate that trance state as not too far to light trance, I call that "lighter than light" trance).
    I felt that this face relaxation was "deep", deep physical relaxation.
    Then i started a * kind of * "non physical" sensation of expanding. The expand movement was like big a growing balloon growing around me with me in the cneter, slightly back. It was not a sensation, as it seemed, linked to the energy nody, there was no tingling sensation. I could have said there that it was "lighter", and located rather in the face or around the face...

This morning,
    Did a bit of OBE breathing with mind taming , then normal, relaxed breathing with mind taming, waited a bit with further mind taming, and then started legs stimulation with mind tam. In the following I did not maintained that level of mind taming "active", therefore, thoughts with most nonverbal scenes flew and flew, with occasional word bursts.
    I controlled wholly the state. At one moment, I lost consciousness but only once, for an ongoing dream of about 3 minutes.
    All along I passed to arms and then spine. Spine was going to have that special sensation of "movement readiness" I talked of earlier, like a beginning of (internal) movement ability.
    To finish, I did the primary centers in a brief but concentrated manner, and it was proper.
    Second tramway trench, mostly trained at mind tamind while standing up, listening to a track of frogs and twilight. When seated, let myself drift in thoughts or dreamy thoughts while using some kind of control/reporting over verbal silence.

bastien001 Guest
    two recent day nights:
    waking up at 4h00 AM, clear mind. Feel the ability to do energy work. As a test, I did some, just for test/discovery, until i felt response and analyzed this response.

this morning, duration 1h01
    cd map 06 energy body loosening.

my, i trained for about 40 mn and stayed there, at "The Platform"*.
    I felt, at seizing a kind of displacement sensation, and energy exitation, that the level of energy that was characterizing the platform could be or was of a "higher", "more subtle", "more refined" nature.
    I stayed 40 minutes in a row, practicing, analyzing wordlessly, understanding what's going on and how it's going on.
    *reminder : the platform is a stable state I wanted to label, where it's possible to launch an internal projection, or were internal projection is about to be or is beginable, by the effective launching of displacement sensation movements)
    I also noticed a very important thing about the platform : when I practice there some energy work or some body lossening, I can do it slower than usual and it can rightly launch pre- internal projection symptoms. Slower means more slowly than your natural rythm, this alone, can like launch dizziness feeling, and here you are with the dizziness and displacement sensations beginning.
    Here, I did not have any internal projection, but I had many feelings of displacement ocurring, of different nature each, begining with different kinds of work (one was with legs stimulation, another with the spine stimulation, another with primary center stimulation, and other yet). I also was in a mind-state of being able to "want "be willing" to launch an internal pre-projection process/those sensations. I cherish the way that I clearly could want it, ! - because that state of mind is important and because I liked it.
    The platform is linked to internal projection but also to pre-projection.
    Internal projection is what I call, quoting CFTraveler "when I'm floaty", and pre-projection is the state, ensemble of sensations that begin and lead you to the internal projection state, where you feel "floaty", and pretty much about "being nowhere". Here, the physical body can be sensed if attention is just paid, but it can be far, or just away, in the background.
    CFTraveler says : "I don't even begin exit techniques if I don't feel floaty". Well , that's a very dear point here.
    I call the internal projection state "floaty", the pre-projection state is a very important place to qualificate, identify, and to train staying, remain in.
    I was mind taming, relaxing my face, and relaxing my hands while there.

bastien001 Guest
    grève in france, we had been fine for nearly a year, here the boss of the sncf changes, and paf, 3 grèves in 2 weeks !
    more difficult to concentrate on daily NEW routines, when you're pressed against a window in a bonded bus ! (not impossible, though !!)

this morning, taking a seat, I did 3 big obe breaths with mind tamind and felt the movement of a kind of "going into trance" thing. Without creating the movement, i felt it :whaouh ! great results !
    then i started to mind tam, breath normally, and stimulated legs, then spine, then arms.
    what i have had there is that on train stops i was still feeling a movement sensation ! this sensation of movement was not internal-projection related though. it is a different kind, that i probbly have to discover/understand yet.
    i had some chattering word thoughts popping up at times, with an overall 50% mind tam/ 50% time reverie/dream vizualization or thought imagerie, or even rather-nonverbal thoughts (with regular scarcely word popups).
    I wondered there how much progress i had made in the tranquil state of the mind. There, i made some word/sentence-based assesments and it was, here and there at times, easier to have a calm mind with occasional word popups than a permanent internal verbal-dialoguing commenting about every situation around!
    i had not have internal-projection sensations (i did not get to the "platform") , but i had numerous pre-clues of that, pre-clues. Small "like", "close to" sensations of movement, movement am I saying, not displacement. Displacement is much more strong, you feel it robbing you. Movement is a little bit fainter, but you can still feel it as if an impression, real. Movement is much rarer for me, but may be they're linked. May be too, the obe breaths (3 to 5) i had done were so much efficient to provoque this feeling of movement. I had done them "big".
    I have to retest them in the same direction.
    So I was happy with that. I had the time of stimulating my base center, with a level response.

second train part : did the legs standing up, when seated, continued.

Blog Entries
    bastien, mon ami:
    3 grèves in 2 weeks !
    What is a grève ?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

bastien001 Guest
    Hi, ma chérie CFTraveler!
    it's a strike. people out there go on a public strike and i make 1h40 each way to work

bastien001 Guest
    the other evening : just trying some energy work, whole body bounce directly, just for fun. And i got that long-time ago "iiiiiiii" sound !

yesterday night : obe-like/related sensations in the dream . 2 occurrences of flying 15 meters up a grass/sand texture, and next chinese buildings in a dream. plus bouncing sensation with a kind of invention, a bowl you sit on and when you jump, it jumps with you and slows down the course, so there is a sensation of movement in that, occured like 15 times in the dream.

this morning : cd map 01 track, for 10 minutes or 15 seated comfortably, did legs stim, then arms, then spine. worked at mind taming . Did an introductory; 5 big long obe breaths to settle myself down (and it did, it completely cuts off the external rythm of things). Having waken up early due to advanced departure due to strike (grèves, CFT), i was in a different state (sleep closer) than usual.
    This sleepy state had evident consequences on the quality of my trance achieved later. This combined with a 30 mn bus time used mainly with mind taming and legs+arms stimulation, the results were a stronger trance and a stronger force/energy level not to fall unconscious in (see below).
    In the first train, I got into good stimulation with results at arms ("different arms feel") and at spine, i felt the pre-clues of some movement setting in at the spine (certainly close to approaching the "platform"). I would have been set for mind taming further and maintaining this with a sufficient concentration, as i felt it at hand's reach, , but I had to leave the train due to a problem.
    afterwards, standing up, standard legs and arms stim for the rest.

changing train : seated : again. did primary centers stim., all centers stimulated, moderate to good results at feeling them. I made a slight application of my "energy ball inside" method (i have yet to describe this here like the baïne technique), using an "overall sensation" of my energy body, and then applied the movement/circular sensation upon my whole energy body applied to the primary center.did all centers. at this moment I am pretty optimistic I was in something else than light trance, probably full trance.
    Well, maybe it's light trance, but it's so rare going that deep that I really think it was deeper than light trance. I was in a very well relaxed physical situation, not feeling much about my body, and dream sceneries were coming in. There, I could notice that my level of energy was sufficient, and I almost immediately (may be with a slight delay) noticed the dream scenery flooding in and then could refocus on the energy work*. I had that for 10 to 15 minutes, may be more. I was not losing consiousness, I would notice the dream appearing/taking over, then go back to the exercise at hand; but the way the dream mind would set in was much stronger than usual, it would like come on in a wave and "rob you" over to the exercise with a big force.
    When I noticed the train was getting at the end, I tried to capture the state I was in : like full trance, good energy level. Getting up earlier had set important changes.

*If I can remember well, Robert Bruce saying in MAP that energy level can increase resistence to falling into dream/being taken over by the dream mind. Here, it was apparently the case.

bastien001 Guest
    this morning : physical stomach illness.
    for 30 minutes in a bus : legs, arms and mind taming, trance state light trance achieved, little verbal chatter, but most imagery/scenery, light, popping up no more, back to emptying mind and exercise focus.

train first part :
    a series of 5 to 10 obe breaths , long and big, could pay attention to a feeling of downward movement at the very expiration phase.
    settled in a state of trance, stable. Dream mind activity always there, not too strong. Some thoughts popups with some reasoning involved, half time wordless, half time discrete words popping in. State of global trance, with a light dreamy state.
    Did legs stim, arms stim., spine stim. arms stim. I noticed the "trance typical" physical sensation : hand getting in the heavy, with a light surface tingling, very light; would continue up the arm; with other body (legs) involved in a similar state. At spine, felt pre-clues of movement. Was pretty much confident of being in a "roadway" to the platform (internal projection), with the member trance-like sensation in one hand, and being in a light trance state in the other.
    Did primary center stimulation, all centers , average to average-good response. Brow pressure, base tingling, heart/throat/plexus/crown medium response.
    adter, had to stop completely and out of trance due to rising stomach harm.

second train : primary centers. stopped due to stomach harm.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast