Thread: Love- Started by Alex

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Love- Started by Alex

Note on edit: This thread was started by Alex, and it was titled "Sometimes you're so close it's like you're not there". His post was deleted by him when he left the forum (he was an admin a long time ago), so the beginning of this has been lost. I hope he's still around and is happy, as the post, although the words are forgotten, was amazingly sublime. I don't remember the words, but I do remember the feelings. So the following is merely my reply and contribution to it.:

I remember when I realized I was in love for the first time. It was that moment when I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him- that I couldn't imagine my life without him. That I wouldn't want to live my life without him. The good news is that it's who my husband is.
    The funny thing is, that I thought I had felt love before-until then. That was the first real time I felt real love. And that's how it stayed until my son came along. Then I knew love again. And that's when I understood what Love is, how you can love more than one person with all of your being. Amazing, if you think of love of something you can quantify.
    And yes, Alex, I don't think I can even imagine what it would be to love everybody like that. I would like to, though.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 7th October 2012 at 07:41 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.