Thread: The Language of Energy

Diane Guest

The Language of Energy

As I understand it, we and everything in the universe is composed of energy and at a basic level the same 'stuff'. I am wondering whether there is a universal method that we can use to manipulate it.
    From the law of attraction, to spoon bending to levitation, everyone seems to have their own methods for manipulation.
    For example, I am sitting trying to make an object move on the desk. I would probably just be using pure will and imagining that the object has already moved.
    Is this the answer? To imagine that whatever you want to do or acheive, wherever you want to be - see it as though it has already happened?

Di Amanga Guest
    Hm, I think One should first understand it, then he will actually see it, only then can he "manipulate" it.. As the energy is One, and One is the energy...

But the path is long without a good master, and the greathest teacher is your higher self!

Well, maybe I'm just saying crap, let someone more experienced try to answer...

sash Guest
    There is a universal way, but also this way is very personal. Like language is universal, but also can be shaped and built very personally.
    I think all energy systems such as NEW attempt to convey the basic universal principles of energy. That's the best way I would describe it. If you are looking for a more scientific answer I would say you are correct with the idea that visualization is a universal method of manifesting reality. However IMO it is more about being naturally open to the energy than devising an objective method per se.

Blog Entries
    The Chinese believe - or at least the Taoists do - that everything is a manifestation of energy. In the external world modern science verifies this - matter is just condensed energy. In the inner world the Taoists have the concepts of three Treasures - Jing, Chi and Shen - physical, emotional and spiritual energy. Not only do these determine our bodily/emotional/mental health and growth, they manifest in our body as well.

In your lower dantien the physical essence is converted, in your middle dantien your emotional, and in the upper one your mental/spiritual essence. Tantien means "Sea of Elixier". If you lead energy with your mind to your lower tantien you help bodily healing and balance. The other energies can be brough into balance as well. Calming your mind and emotions so you build a strong leading mind that is nonattached and in control and beyond the turmoil of emotions is the Buddhists understanding of enlightenment. Taoists from the body upward, to ensure a long life to accomplish anything one wants to do, and to bring more time for enlightenment work. The Taoists have methods for healing, martial arts and enlighthenment, while the Buddhists go straight for enlightenment.

The point I'm trying to make is a bit different, though. According to the Taoists energy can be converted. Jing can nourish the Chi, Chi the Shen, and Shen the Chi. Energy can be cleared beyond any purpose and return to Wu Chi, the primordial state before manifestation. This state of void is what Buddhist and Taoist enlightenment meditators look for - pure consciousness. Your consciousness is energy. Jing drives bodily activity. Chi drives emotions. Shen drives your thinking. Meditators look for the pure energy that is beyond manifestation in a special application.

There is said to be an art named Shen Gung. Chi Gung/Nei Gung is the art of working with Jing and Chi to balance emotions and heal the body (this is connected - the major organs are connected to major emotions). Shen Gung is said to be the art of miracle workers, where the determined mind uses energy directly to manifest reality. I cannot say anything beyond that as I do not know more.

But as for the connecting principle, you may want to have a look at the book "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. It explains a theory where all the reality we reside in follows basic holographic properties, and what we perceive it are different aspects of that one "holomovement" that contains it all. Our consensus reality may be nothing more than a reflection of the true holomovement where all is one without time or space. Every further level of enlightenment, work with the higher energy bodies and so on may give us access to ways to sense more of this higher reality and more "dimensions" - beyond space, time, causality, etc.

Within this interconnectedness there seems to be all the phenomena reported by NDEers, OBEers, meditators, and so on. I have yet to find something to contradict that. The book is extremely well-written and contains heaps of great references to reliable material throughout the literary world.