Thread: Foot-based system

Rayson Guest

Foot-based system

At one point, I thought someone here posted something about a system which related all parts of the body back to the foot. I could be mistaken in my memory, but if I was correct- I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what that system is, and if they have any experiences, perhaps share them. I did briefly read a few lines about reflexology recently, where it said that that system is based on just the feet, hands, and face. Sounds interesting, though I'd already be able to gander a guess as to what principals it works off of, and I'm curious about other directions.

Thanks

gorillabait Guest
    I've heard similar things about the ears. Don't forget the ears!

sash Guest
    Yeah ears, feet, and hands, I think I first heard from Robert Bruce say that all the meridians have their source/destination at those particular places.

For the foot-based system you are referring to, it might be "Reflexology" you are thinking of,?

Rayson Guest
    It might be?

Reflexology makes sense if linked to meridians (and maybe also minor meridians... ie lesser pathways). I was just going to be curious in any system which could link all parts of the body to the feet. It sounded like handy info, if correct. he reason I was looking for something different than reflexology in this case was because I've had odd experiences clearing blocks in my feet and having simultaneous clearings in odd other places. I know both blocks and pathways can interconnect, but if they all ended up in the feet somehow- that seemed important.

Losing coherency late at night lol...