Thread: Waking with vibrations

kevstar Guest

Waking with vibrations

Three times now, since I've started doing energy work, have I awoke from strange lucid dreams, laying in my bed with vibrations.

The dreams are always different, but there is a common link. In the dream, I consider myself lucid, and I also am doing things that I wouldn't normally do in a lucid dream. Things I would be able to do in an obe, though.

Once I pulled myself through a wall in my dream, and woke up with vibrations. Once I flew into, and fit inside of, a small container with a black void inside. I called the container my "obe locket." Then woke up with vibrations. This morning I was flying, upright, backward, in a tight circle, very quickly, sort of aware that I was going to wake up with vibrations. Then I did.

Anyone else familiar with anything like this?

EOL007 Guest
    Hi Krevency,

Thanks for sharing your experience which sound like classic OBE stuff (good on you). The waking vibrations are not uncommon and I still occasionally get them on waking or becoming aware of the body again.

Cheers,

Stephen

Demecleus Guest
    I have had similiar experiences, but where they from Out of body experiences? Once I had a glow around the middle of my body. It was white and formed a halforb around me. that was the first weird experience like that. Then I would wake up with weird creatures about me, like cats, only skinnier -A ratcat of sorts.

Then I would wake up to find glowing spheres around me, one when I woke up from a dream of a demonic fire that would not be quenced- Basically the end of that dreamworld. i think.

other times There would be a brighter glow, seeming to fill my entire, though small, Christy School bedroom.

Once it (or is it a they?) had a darkish red glow, like blood. That was the most horrid vibration I ever felt.

Another time it took the form of a water ball... I think that was the one that was above me when I had the demonic fire dream.

Am I crazy or am I having troubles with the Divine? Or... what is happening?

Blog Entries
    Dear Demecleus:
    Sometimes you OBE right out of a lucid dream, so you could have had a combination- it even could be a waking paralysis episode with OBE symptoms- I wouldn't be too worried about the negative images unless they become persistent- then you could try some psychic self defense.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Demecleus Guest
    thank you!

they were persistant at one point, but not so much any more!

kevstar Guest
    Wow, that all sounds scary. Once, not too long ago, I was having a scary dream, that was semi-lucid like the ones I've described above, and in the dream some monster jumped at me, grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me like crazy.

And then I woke, up, and it was still happening!

However, after I calmed down, I realized that I must have just been having heavy vibrations, totally centered on my shoulders, maybe because they're more tense since I've started riding my bike again.

Either way, it was a little freaky.

(not as scary as your stuff sounds, though, Demecleus)

The Entropic Mind Guest
    I recently woke up with hardcore vibrations. I was getting remote-views of random points in my room, and I saw a beautiful siberian tiger roar in my face. Sadly I got distracted, and when the torso surge came, I just fell into paralysis.

kevstar Guest
    Wow. That's still something awesome to file away in your memory. Very cool. Have you seen the tiger before?

The Entropic Mind Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Krevency
    Wow. That's still something awesome to file away in your memory. Very cool. Have you seen the tiger before?
    No I haven't, and it was a really random thing to happen. It struck me as an odd thing to remote view while merely sitting in ones room.