Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Higher Self meeting...& Techniques

Blog Entries

Re: Higher Self meeting...& Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Enochian
    "Look in the mirror and you see your higher self."- Robert Bruce

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14003

So please people don't create an unnatural division between you and your higher self.
    I'm not sure what you are talking about, but you already used Robert's words to state we are our HIgher Selves, which is pretty much a given. We are our Higher Self, but our attentions are in the material world, and sometimes we get conflicting messages from our temporal self. So I found a way to tell the difference between that part of me that is not paying attention to my Highest Good and the part of me that does, and I'm sharing it.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi CFTraveler,

I am not directing anything to you personally

I found RB's quote, thats all

TV on the Radio - Young Liars (lyrics): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edvw2o9byQ8

Lyrics:

My mast ain't so sturdy
    My head is at half
    I'm searching the clouds for the score

My lady avails herself
    Of marked down freedom
    Forever cashed out to no more

She put the blam in the blame
    Bullets bearing the name
    Of each tigress who's left you a tooth
    Save the skins for a pelt
    And the rest for a belt
    That can't open
    No nothing
    Can't open
    No nothing

Young liars
    Thank you for taking my hands

Young liars
    Oh thank you for taking my hands

Well it's cold and it's quiet
    And cobblestone cold in here
    F$cking for fear of not wanting
    To fear again
    Lonely is all we are
    Lovely so far
    But my heart's still a marble
    In an empty jelly jar

Someday suppose that my
    Curious nervousness
    Spills into prescience
    Clairvoyant consciousness
    I will be calmer than cream
    Making maps out of your dreams

But will psychic ability
    Clinch the nativity
    Or simply diminish the flinch

Oh young liars
    Thank you for taking my hands

And burying them deep
    In the world's wet womb
    Where no one can heed their commands

Except young liars

Voice string trombone
    Pull me forward onward
    To the sea

Take my picture
    Soon all I will be
    Is my disease

Voice string trombone
    Pull me forward onward
    To the sea

Take my picture
    Soon all I will be
    Is my disease

end

for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health...etc.. no One can conceive of that which conceives they. to say, That Thou Art..., regardless of conceptions extraneous from that which pre-existently conceived you taking notice.

not sure how this works into the thread, works for me...
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

The magician can enter trance and then project from their heart flying about 1 meter from self and then turning to face self can meet the Higher Self and communicate with them. The Higher Self is an aspect of the cosmology of the soul. It will look like the magician IF they have connected with this aspect in this lifetime.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

the magus is one step out from the fool who would make such a step walking in. just as resurrection steps out from the universe which would make such a step in.

how does a fool & universe ascend to where lust and fortune descended, such that in this great turning, lust and fortune are under the knees instead of on the burdened shoulders of man?

therefore, one would trample under foot that which is all, unstepped; to in vain, hope to gain what just as well remains stubbornly under foot; before they'd, on their knees, honor all without trespass and give their under-standable burden forgiveness.

ergo, the 23rd Psalm.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

I normally see other peoples higher selves, but I have never seen my own (and I wanted to know). A few days ago I did a self portrait in very dim light. I simply drew what I physically saw in the dark. I drew a powerful woman whose image I feel many intense energies from. She looks like a combination of my lives and thier thoughts with heavy influence from this one. i can't show the portrait because the energy is so precious and vital to me. But it may be a good way for artists to see their higher self.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobstorm View Post
    I tried countless methods for contacting my higher self and none seem to work. When I attempt to do so I don't recognize any thoughts that are not my own and I think it's all me and my imagination. When I try to not think of anything and my mind stays like that, blank.

Any suggestions?
    I can tell about my experiences, which I am BTW puzzled about. The question is, however, what is actually a definition of higher self?

First of all, I have observed mutliple telepathic / channeling (or whatever name you want to give to this phenomena) situations - these are, as I identified through many trials and errors, coming from external source, not myself:
    - high and very refreshing feeling, often with images related to it, definitely of higher quality - these are the most inspiring, giving overall understanding "thoughts" - but they are not of typical mental, verbalized type, but they are more "spiritual" in nature I would say
    - just a sense of feeling, more often it is a negative warning of not doing something, but not always; thanks to it I often know in advance what to expect from certain people, so I feel pretty safe everywhere whenever I go and whatever I do
    - a random telepathic mental pickup
    - a mental, verbal type of telepathy, typically when sleeping or just after awake, sometimes during a day: I hear clearly a voice (almost always male) making a suggestion, sometimes laconically stating something - always referring to a current or general situation and addressed clearly to myself

Let me focus on the last one, which started to be a very frequent part of my mental reception in recent months. Like tonight.
    I tried to get some information about the probable failure in a relationship, so I requested this before going to sleep. I heard a voice just after awekening. The voice typically reacts with a more or less negative comment to almost everything what I do, and has this "mentoring" (or rightous) style of giving the answers. So I am confused if the voice has any positive intents. However, it is not negative in any apparent way - rather reacting to something it views as not right, and typically not likely to go into any debate - it ends with a laconic short reply and that's all, typically leaving me puzzled and trying to figure things out on many levels, including the source of the voice. Anyway, today it went like this:

I was just awekening, not expecting anything, when I heard this male voice again, as in the recent months I did:
    "The truth behind it is that it should never be created."
    It took me a while to recall that I requested an answer to my question before going to sleep. I figured that this sort of mysterious answer given was meant to comment that relationship. I had some negative dreams about this person before, so I connected it with the answer.
    "Who's talking?", I replied.
    "Your consciousness" I heard the answer.

What do you think about such mentally communicating voices?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7