I keep a dream journal and have had two pre-cognitive dreams recently.

Back in September I dreamt of the scene of my grandfather's death (or rather the discovery of his body). It was represented quite symbolically in the dream, and I didn't recognise that I was seeing the event from his perspective. Nor did I think he was going to die after the dream as he was very healthy, and he wasn't mentioned directly in the dream, but rather it took place in his house. The whole scene was instantly recogniseable when I found myself in his house surrounded by the strangers that had appeared in the dream (paramedics, GP, police officer etc).

The other dream I hadn't written down which I am gutted about:

It involved a work colleague having a crash in his new Porsche. In the dream his Porsche was yellow, and the crash involved the car spinning. My colleague wasn't hurt in the dream.

This morning, I arrived at work to be told that the very same colleague was involved in a crash. It transpired that his car had been shunted by a car pulling oput of a junction that then caused his car to spin.

I'm going to write EVERY dream down from now on!!

I've been able to recall my dreams much more vividly since starting NEW and also having undertook a diploma in hypnosis.

Anyone else have precognitive dreams?

Hope you're all very well.

Matt