Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help! Serious energy deficiency!

Re: Help! Serious energy deficiency!

Yes you are definitely right about that and I appreciate your input. My new hurdle to overcome is that I triggered a healing crisis which is causing a lot of things to come up and also a lot of muscle pain in my legs. I refrain from energy work for a few days take salt baths ground as much as possible and then try some energy work which temporarily helps the pain in my legs but then eventually it comes back just as strong or stronger it's been about a week.. if you have any input on this I would be eternally grateful to you ☺️

Yes that was happening to me at the beginning I was so exhausted by the end of the day and I saw what Robert Bruce said in his book about it. but then luckily and unfortunately I triggered a healing crisis and I'm having many things coming out of me and coming up as well as a good amount of leg pain. I try not to do energy work for a few days and then think maybe the energy work will help my leg and then it does for a while but then the pain comes back and it's been almost a week now and I'm quite frustrated... All I want to do is continue my energy work, do you have any insights on this I would greatly appreciate it?
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Good. By the way, it is normal to feel drained when you begin energy work (and projection practice). This is because 'new stuff is happening' in your physical body as well as your energy body. Kind of like what happens when you start lifting weights or running. The first few weeks are hard, because your body is building up muscle and tearing things up to heal- so, eat plenty, sleep as much as you can, and try to relax as much as possible. It'll pass.
    BTW it took me a month to recover from when I was starting.

I did actually manage to go to the ocean a few times recently it was very nice but I live in Anaheim which is a big dirty City near LA and it's quite difficult to find healing energy here generally...I guess you might live in Australia so I might need to elaborate LA is in California in the United States...
    Thank you for your reply...
    do you have any advice on the ongoing pain in my legs that is a result of a healing crisis I triggered from the energy work? it won't go away and it's mainly muscular this point but seems to get better with energy work and then get worse later on so I'm very about confused what to do..

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Natural settings are very good for beautiful energy. Buildings and sites are good for sound energy. There is a big difference. Raising energy in the ocean is my favourite - everything flows.

Yes you are definitely right about that and I appreciate your input. My new hurdle to overcome is that I triggered a healing crisis which is causing a lot of things to come up and also a lot of muscle pain in my legs. I refrain from energy work for a few days take salt baths ground as much as possible and then try some energy work which temporarily helps the pain in my legs but then eventually it comes back just as strong or stronger it's been about a week.. if you have any input on this I would be eternally grateful to you ☺️

Natural settings are very good for beautiful energy. Buildings and sites are good for sound energy. There is a big difference. Raising energy in the ocean is my favourite - everything flows.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklock View Post
    Metaphysically, the legs have implications regarding "probability." The arms on the other hand experience your sense of "possibility." For example, if - in your mind - you considered it 70% probable that you would be cursed and sneezed upon right now, or in the next 5 minutes, that might appear in your legs as soreness. The mind can heal that by thinking objectively, rationally, wisely. Might help. o

Re: Криптовалютный биржа (конкурс + 1400$ на ваш счет)

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyalip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olyris
    Just curious here (Jehovah)... if the IQ is not "mine and yours," is it "i and me" - my theory - but however, if you're not choosing with possession or ego somewhere in mind... well, you do not exist!
    Quote Originally Posted by olyris
    I am great and that is your legacy - this is psychometry.
    In fact, I can feel you reading this - are you a human being? No you are not water or air... you know that fire is the birthright of stars... so what??

edit:
    spamguy: "i am fire upon earth and that is my book to you!"

I did actually manage to go to the ocean a few times recently it was very nice but I live in Anaheim which is a big dirty City near LA and it's quite difficult to find healing energy here generally...I guess you might live in Australia so I might need to elaborate LA is in California in the United States...
    Thank you for your reply...
    Yes I am from Au. LA is very objective - I have been through LA airport before. Be objective, are your legs healthy or unhealthy.

I would honestly say they're right I'm the middle of the two sides. I am relatively healthy, not overweight and with a 2 and 4 year old son I definitely move around a good amount
    I stretch every night. But I don't like run or work out... And I smoke a half a pack a day, so my circulation isn't so hot... So there's deffinitely room to grow. I mean they have been hurting ranging from mild-quite painful for over a week
    . I definitely triggered some serious healing including a "healing crisis" Google can tell you what that is. But do you have any insights related to the health of my legs and the energy work doing such a number on them?
    Yes I am from Au. LA is very objective - I have been through LA airport before. Be objective, are your legs healthy or unhealthy.

I would honestly say they're right I'm the middle of the two sides. I am relatively healthy, not overweight and with a 2 and 4 year old son I definitely move around a good amount
    I stretch every night. But I don't like run or work out... And I smoke a half a pack a day, so my circulation isn't so hot... So there's deffinitely room to grow. I mean they have been hurting ranging from mild-quite painful for over a week
    . I definitely triggered some serious healing including a "healing crisis" Google can tell you what that is. But do you have any insights related to the health of my legs and the energy work doing such a number on them?
    Well, NEW I have found works well with peace, energy bounce for inspiration probs, and the heart healing modality if you struggling with love.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2