Thread: Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver

Many moons ago, a spirit being taught me the art of dream weaving. It's not about the movies, it's not about sex either frankly. However, it is about good fun in any case. To make dreams a reality it takes, as you know, a lot of planning in realised people. How the hell did you do that? For me I went to school and there I dreamed while awake about what makes it fun. Of course! Teach/learning is fun and nobody cares about it. It could not be more appropriate.

When I went to these different schools I found out that I had boys (men) and girls (mum) that knew me. My dad was an interesting piece to play down. A man with no attitude, a spare hero. Like the king on a chess set. I experienced it as a true and honest pursuant to be the best achiever in the world. A success story - no, a lifetime of success stories. In the end I had to humbly and apologetically conceed that I loved my life. It was perfect because i/it was dreaming. That's the key. Perfection is not a doubt at all. It's just what happens when you are a dream weaver in the future!

Now a lot of dreams take planning and realisation in self too. That could mean I have meditation in the future as I discuss this with my Higher Self: "What does it mean to be human, and will it be OK to have no problems?" I could only conceed that I love my life as much as the others, well, do. Like they were happy. And so be that.

Re: wheel home mechanism

Quote Originally Posted by Mulkawatt View Post
    What should I do with my girlfriend on New Years Eve http://lovesingles.xyz/47/can-you-ta...into-nfl-games How do you know if a guy is serious about marrying you
    Boys and girls are obsessed with each other for a very good reason.

Adults who forget that, forget.