I have fiddled with psychokinesis and so far haven't gotten results, but thats not what im going to ask advice about.

What I want to ask is, can I begin psychokinesis using objects such as pens, pencils, and other objects around the same size (if I simply devote more time to it?).

Another question,

Can I get something to move with PK by simply staring at it lightly for about a minute, or picturing it in another spot or moving? Will that work? I have a great longing to develop the skill of PK, but I don't know how to start, and I'd rather not start on spoon bending or psi wheels, they aren't all that interesting. I'm not saying I want to start as a master, I don't care if it is any other small object im moving, I just simply want to test other small objects.

When you practice psychokinesis, does your power grow? Can someone start out with small objects, and in many years be moving big 100 pound objects? Can you move object with eyes open, and mind well aware after a while?

I Am Not referring to anything that I want/would try to do in this next question.

Is psychokinesis only for good? Or can its powers be used for bad, such as hurting people/things. If someone does that, will they lose/gain power? Or once you learn psychokinesis, do you feel more "attuned" in a good or bad way to the world around you?

Is the power with TK limitless? I'm not suggesting myself, but could somebody in theory throw airliners around? Or stop an avalanche?

In this jumbled mess I've said, I want to ask something again:

Can I start by using slightly larger objects, pencils, forks, toothbrushes, and other small household items if I simply try longer? And is PK safe? As in I won't be dealing with evil spirits or demonic powers?