View Poll Results: Have you ever had a plane crash dream?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 75.00%
  • No

4 25.00%

Thread: Dreams of plane crashes

Leswan Guest

Dreams of plane crashes

Hi everyone,

Last night I had a very vivid dream of a plane crash and of helping the victims afterwards.

I regularly have dreams involving plane crashes, and having just googled "dream of a plane crash" it seems that countless other people do too.

In general terms, is there an archetypal meaning for this type of dream or should I be considering it from purely my own subjective point of view?

Warmest wishes to you all.

Matt

Blog Entries
    I added a poll to your question- am curious about how many people have those. I have one of those every few years. I also dream about tornadoes coming, waterspouts coming, and bombs falling. The plane crash dreams usually happen 'from far away' while I'm looking. The weather dreams happen the same way. The bomb dreams happen up close and personal.

I don't have an answer for the reason- just a commiseration of sorts.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Leswan Guest
    Hi CF,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, most of my plane crash dreams involve seeing them from a distance.

I've had a few where I'm actually onboard the plane as it gets into trouble. Last night's dream was the first time I've ever been up close to the surivors and casulaties of the crash afterwards.

Mine are from the ground perspective.

Believe me its not much fun trying to dodge a crashing jumbo jet.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

terra incognita Guest
    Ditto on all of the cataclysmic scenarios you mentioned. I've had these dreams usually when I start to become energetically active without actively doing any energy work.

It's almost as if a natural phenomenon of the energy body is occurring. Have you begun using Robert's books? They are a powerful tool to train and energize your conscious mind to perceive these dreams as gateways into OBE's.

I've always tried to resist the desire to label these kind of dreams as prophetic because that is more then likely a deviation from its true meaning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terra incognita
    Ditto on all of the cataclysmic scenarios you mentioned. I've had these dreams usually when I start to become energetically active without actively doing any energy work.

It's almost as if a natural phenomenon of the energy body is occurring. Have you begun using Robert's books? They are a powerful tool to train and energize your conscious mind to perceive these dreams as gateways into OBE's.

I've always tried to resist the desire to label these kind of dreams as prophetic because that is more then likely a deviation from its true meaning.
    I agree with you. I'm sure there is a part of our brain with all kinds of cataclysmic scenarios ready to look at if they fit with some sort of trigger. Maybe something archetypal, maybe something psychological, or even an interpretation of the akashic records or collective consciousness.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Leswan Guest
    Maybe something archetypal, maybe something psychological, or even an interpretation of the akashic records or collective consciousness.
    Yes I would agree with you. My plane crash dreams are very vivid but they don't have the 'sickly' emotional feel that my actual pre-cognitive dreams have had.
    [/quote]

Izan Guest
    Around 4 years ago I dreamt I was running down a road in the dark near Dublin airport. I saw a plane above me and felt that it would crash. It did and I woke up about 10 that morning and instantly phoned my boss Glenn who lived in Dublin, asking him if any plane crashes had happened in Dublin airport. He scoffed at me and told me no, but I was so convinced that something would happen, or had happened.
    Later that night around 11 Glenn called me up to say that a crash had happened that day, not at Dublin airport, but at Shannon which is outside of Dublin. Shannon is the main refuel stop for all army flights to the States. Luckily no-one was hurt, but Glenn was a tad freaked out.

cainam_nazier Guest
    I hav enever had a "plane" crash dream. Car crashes yes, but even those are rare.