stigmata

the theory on the stigmata is one is proud therefore one is wanted
    therefore
    "i want my pride to be one" = "wanted"
    however
    "i am one and that is so" = "not wanted"

are we masters yet?..

Re: stigmata

It can be found that Jesus faked his own death with the stigmata. It proved that "He" (fake Jesus) was seen to be that murderous experience, as the Earth. Well, I call it fake because He (true Jesus) knew well that He was White Light. So you might say, "the case against the man is squashed, but I leave you with my own name..." is what did JEsus did allow.

In facto, how 'bout, sex is wise therefore wisdom is normal... as an official sort of truth.

--> after all, if i was to try and die, i was to try and live again... new ways.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    In facto, how 'bout, sex is wise therefore wisdom is normal... as an official sort of truth.

--> after all, if i was to try and die, i was to try and live again... new ways.
    at least it's more appropriate than "i want my pride to be one" = "wanted"

"and the nightmare rides on..."

I believe that Jesus is really just a lawsuit. The Archetypal "child that leaves the nest to do his own work." The sad thing about this whole entire thing is that the Law is suppose to presume you innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. With Jesus I would suppose they did something quite different, and bugged him with "well are you guilty or not guilty" which is a different mindset altogether - an ultimatum.

Gotta learn from this...