Thread: Is what i'm experiencing related to Kundalini?

Drellix Guest

Is what i'm experiencing related to Kundalini?

I just had a few questions for people who have more experience then me about Kundalini.

This past year of my life has been an 'awakening' of sorts. It has been the longest year of my life. One night me and a freind of mine spontenously became aware that we could see energy. After this, it started to spread to others in my group of freinds and they are all at different points with it. Some supressed or accepted it to different degrees. We didn't explore it in the smartest, or most careful way that we should have. I just went with it all the way, not nessisarily in the best manner.

It threw my personality off kilter for a bit. With so much new experience and information it was a sensory overload. It has bee I started to see energy more and more, and I get intense chills that run up my spine. I have feelings of spinning in the chakra centers, and a constant pressure in the center of my forehead. I have a ringing in my head that I can make more or less intense, or make it into music. I can focus it. When I look up at the sky, I see a vast interconnectedness of energy feilds. I have awakened somthing that I just can't "shut off" anymore. It was a faucet I turned on at first, now it has turned into a waterfall. What is happening to me? Is it Kundalini? Is it just a spiritual awakening? I have read Kundalini sites, and I exibit many of the symptoms described on these. I'm still not exactly sure what Kundalini IS. Can someone possibly give me an insight into what is going on?

Sunkencity Guest
    Hello!
    It sounds as if you've had an all around spiritual/energetic awakening. You've described clairvoyance and clairaudience, and chakral activity-not necessarily Kundalini activity in and of itself. Your Kundalini is an evolutionary force, and it doesn't always come in one blast of enlightenment. It is a process that is constantly in motion, often working on a person while they sleep.
    What you've experienced may be the result of a rising....imho, it's nothing to get all riled up about. As you work on your Self, your Kundalini will assist in the development of your energetic body. It will rise many, many times.
    Continue to work on yourself and seek balanced development, and all will be well. If you find that you are uncomfortable with the amount of activity in your energy body, eat heavy foods and practice a grounding excercise. Do a search and you will discover many fine exercises for that in our Energy Work forums.
    Congratulations on your progress!

Drellix Guest
    Yeah, it seems to come in waves. At times it is more or less intense. It usually peaks when i'm about to go to sleep. Thanks for your help.