Ok so I have been praticing drawing energy into my body. I have been feeling energy coming from my feet up etc. I have been trying Quantum Touch. Two nights ago I woke up to extremely hot feet and alot of energy feeling, it was intense. I also felt some enery going through the rest of my body but it was by far the most intense at my feet. It felt as if energy beams were shooting out of my feet. Last night I had a dream of a person sticking a hammer in my head and pulling down with lots of energy, it hurt and felt good at the same time. I awoke from the dream disoreinted and felt energy in my head. I have read some bad things about Kundalini, yesterday I felt drained and a little sick. Today I feel a little sick also. I have only been praticing Quantum Touch for about 2 weeks, I had like 8 healers in a chatroom send me healing energy through distant healing about 4 days ago also. Im thinking maybe I have a energy overload? I had no idea about Kundalini. I didnt feel any energy in my spine from what I remember. Please could someone tell me whats wrong with me and if it will ever go away, nobody ever warned me of the dangers of Kundalini. Maybe this is just energy blocks or something and will go away? Im just reallt confused, if I did awaken my kundalini will it continue to rise if I stop all energy work still? Im a bit scared to go to bed tonight, does this sound like kundalini or maybe just too much energy in my body? Thanks