Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did I awaken kundalini? Im scared!!!

coreytucker Guest

Did I awaken kundalini? Im scared!!!

Ok so I have been praticing drawing energy into my body. I have been feeling energy coming from my feet up etc. I have been trying Quantum Touch. Two nights ago I woke up to extremely hot feet and alot of energy feeling, it was intense. I also felt some enery going through the rest of my body but it was by far the most intense at my feet. It felt as if energy beams were shooting out of my feet. Last night I had a dream of a person sticking a hammer in my head and pulling down with lots of energy, it hurt and felt good at the same time. I awoke from the dream disoreinted and felt energy in my head. I have read some bad things about Kundalini, yesterday I felt drained and a little sick. Today I feel a little sick also. I have only been praticing Quantum Touch for about 2 weeks, I had like 8 healers in a chatroom send me healing energy through distant healing about 4 days ago also. Im thinking maybe I have a energy overload? I had no idea about Kundalini. I didnt feel any energy in my spine from what I remember. Please could someone tell me whats wrong with me and if it will ever go away, nobody ever warned me of the dangers of Kundalini. Maybe this is just energy blocks or something and will go away? Im just reallt confused, if I did awaken my kundalini will it continue to rise if I stop all energy work still? Im a bit scared to go to bed tonight, does this sound like kundalini or maybe just too much energy in my body? Thanks

Re: Did I awaken kundalini? Im scared!!!

First have faith not fear . Sit in meditation and see what you learn about this . You can do that . You are your best teacher .

I do not know if this is a full K event or a pre-K event or if it is neither of these but something else . But energy is meant to move through the body . And a lot of what humans panic about in any subject is an illusion . But the frame of mind is important to enjoy the journey .

Try drinking a lot of water if you feel you have toxins and energy blocks . Try stretching and opening the energy body without pulling in new energy just to allow it to flow . A good yoga session will do wonders as will a swim or a bike ride or sitting on the beach etc.

Try walking and eating fast food if you feel you are on a kundalini high and can't get back down . Physical activity and meat will ground you fast .

On the other hand , if you are enjoying the journey then fasting , drinking water and sitting in meditation will prolong it .

Water is neutral and good either way whether you want to come down or settle into the zen of the moment and fly away .

Enjoy , life is good .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1071

My understanding of premature Kundalini symptoms don't sound like what you're experiencing, but I think that thread has some helpful information. I have never heard anyone getting physically drained from Kundalini. Maybe others may have ideas about it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFT is right . Draining does not sound like Kundalini .But the healing session you describe sounds like Deeksha or Shaktipat and these can bring on pre k . I find the sessions are extremely helpful for aligning and lifting vibrations in general . Did you go to a Deeksha Circle ?
    Quote Originally Posted by coreytucker
    ...Two nights ago I woke up to extremely hot feet and alot of energy feeling, it was intense. I also felt some enery going through the rest of my body but it was by far the most intense at my feet.It felt as if energy beams were shooting out of my feet.
    this does sound like K or pre-K
    Last night I had a dream of a person sticking a hammer in my head and pulling down with lots of energy, it hurt and felt good at the same time. I awoke from the dream disoreinted and felt energy in my head.
    This also sounds like K
    .. yesterday I felt drained and a little sick. Today I feel a little sick also.
    This does not seem typically related to K imho, as CFT suggests .
    I had like 8 healers in a chatroom send me healing energy through distant healing about 4 days ago also. Im thinking maybe I have a energy overload?
    Was that Deeksha or Shaktipat ? If so , this can stimulate K and should , but it is very positive in its affect from all that I have learned so far .
    I had no idea about Kundalini. I didnt feel any energy in my spine from what I remember.
    So only in head and feet ? I don't understand I thought the hammer drove it down the back ? If it is in head and feet only then that is strange . How far down did the energy from the hammer dream go ?
    Please could someone tell me whats wrong with me and if it will ever go away,
    Yes it will go away . Whether or not it is Kundalini or another energy event , it is temporary .
    Maybe this is just energy blocks or something and will go away?
    Sounds like it if you get energy coming down but it does not make it all the way and if the feet are burning and energy is not going up . But it could also be that the energy travelled from the head down the spine and into the feet and that you have not recalled the entire event .
    Im just reallt confused, if I did awaken my kundalini will it continue to rise if I stop all energy work still?
    The human energy body is a marvellous thing . Many young people today are having multiple flames of kundalini without any adverse symptoms. You cannot halt puberty or old age . Kundalini is a natural method for the body to develop spiritually . The few people that I know who have had troubles with it have mental or physical health issues ie spine injury or mental illness . Most of us do just fine with kundalini . So do not panic .
    Im a bit scared to go to bed tonight, does this sound like kundalini or maybe just too much energy in my body? Thanks
    Don't be .
    Fear is ;
    False
    Evidence
    Assumed
    Real
    Fear is a wasted emotion usually bringing more trouble than it prevents . A little fear of doing risky things is healthy . Too much fear only attracts negativity into your life . Try shielding and protecting . There is a lot on this site to help you and good people that will help you too .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

coreytucker Guest
    Thanks guys. I didnt feel any energy in the spine area. I felt the burning at the feet, and the hammer thing was at my head. The hammer did not go down my spine, someone in my dream stuck the prongs of the hammer in the back of my skull and pull down on my head then I woke up and felt some energy feelings in my head. Its really hard to describe actually, its kinda like a dream.....I forget more and more details as each day passes on. I was in a dream like state when both of these things happened, its really foggy memory wise. I dont wanna go insane like alot of people report when they are not ready for kundalini. I never felt anything in my spine as far as I know. What should I do guys? I didn't mean to awaken this intense energy, I didnt even know about it. I was just trying to heal my condition,lol. I mean is it not possible that regular energy could not manifest itself into symptoms like this? I mean its even possible it was some sort of false awakening, I get those quite a bit also. Im not totally sure I was awake during the feet burning one, it might have been a false awakening but it seemed real.... false awakenings sometimes are very hard for me to determine if it was real or not. The hammer thing was a dream then I woke up and felt disoriented, like a little confused on what just happened but then I went back to sleep. I had no emotions or anything during these two events like people describe with kundalimi awakenings often. Anymore advice guys? Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: kundalini awakening

Quote Originally Posted by ganjananda

Spiritual life is not for weaklings, they better be marry,
    That is a very opinionated comment.

You don't have to 'retire' from the world to be 'enlightened'. You can be enlightened and still eat and drink. Asceticism is a tool, just like any other tool, and confusing it with enlightenment is as dangerous as living your life in an unconscious way.
    When you glorify asceticism, you put yourself aside from everyone else and feel 'superior', and the minute you do that you take a step back.

coreytucker Guest
    how am I sure I have awoken it? I mean these could have been false awakening/dreams. How is one certain he has awoken it? I feel normal in the day, nothing has changed. Can someone please help me, I didnt wanna awaken it. How do I know if I have awoken it, could it be possible I have awoken it and it will not effect me really? Im sure im not the only person in the world that has had a false awakening and wake up with burning feet.

coreytucker Guest
    If I did awaken my kundalini wouldnt I feel something different? I mean I feel totally normal. I did however when the hammer was stuck in my head feel pain and pleasure at the same time. Couldn't regular energy make this feeling also? Im just really confused on if you do have a Kundalini awakening wouldnt you feel different after it happened? It seems if I did have a kundalini awakening I would feel sometime the days to follow, like mood swings or deep emotions maybe? I feel normal though.

Blog Entries
    I have met people who have awakened theirs and they have felt specific symptoms, and have felt different afterwards. It is possible that you opened pathways that were not active before, but didn't awaken it. Not being any kind of expert, I'd refer you here:
    http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/ksigns.html
    Maybe you can get something out of it.

Blog Entries
    I apologize for my judgement.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast