Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did I awaken kundalini? Im scared!!!

Blog Entries
    I second that 'emotion'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

blueadventurer Guest
    I thought NEW could awaken kundalini or can it just cause kundalini spikes?How do you awaken kundalini then?

coreytucker Guest
    but what if I just leave things alone right now? I would be ok right? I dont want to awaken or do anything to kundalini. I dont even know if I awoken it, is it really this easy to awake? I mean I just meditated for a week or two and also was in a long distance healing circle where like 7 people sent me healing energy. If it was this easy to wake wouldnt alot of people awaken kundalini?

Sunkencity Guest
    Hello Coreytucker-

It sounds, imho, like you are seriously concerned that a rising will have a negative effect on your life. The possible deleterious effects are plastered all over the internet, so this is understandable. What I, and many of the practitioners I know have experienced is the complete opposite. It has been a joyous event almost every time! When there has been pain, I would liken it to childbirth...certainly unpleasant for the mother in the short term, but yielding rich reward in the long run.

I've yet to meet a mother who, after having her child, wasn't intensely grateful for every minute of it's birth pangs.

Also, recall that there are different types of risings-the one that appears to cause people problems is a conscious, deliberate rising that you are very unlikely, imho, to experience on accident.

I personally would rather be burnt a dozen times, and rise up an inch, than be safe and stagnant. All you have to fear is fear...let it go. Kundalini won't destroy you, or drive you mad, if you approach your development in a well rounded fashion. Meditate and pray, and do your energy work. Kundalini is your tool to develop yourself-ask you're Higher Self to guide it in your best interests, and lay your fears aside.

I hope this will help a bit-this is all my personal opinion, of course. Do what you feel is right for you.

coreytucker Guest
    Sukencity, thanks for the insight. Yea I am scared because of the mass amount of bad views and experiences on kundalini. I do not think im ready at this time in my life for kundalini. I would rather wait another 5-10 years because right now im just too busy. So if I do not try to rise it will it not rise? How does this work? I just dont want it right now, its that simple. Im not at the point in my life where im ready. So I ask you, will it rise on its own or not bother me until im ready? Thanks

Sunkencity Guest
    Frankly, from what I've experienced, it will rise when you're Higher Self knows you are ready....regardless of what your lower self desires. At the root of Kundalini is the power of Self Evolution, and were you not seeking that, and prepared for it, you would not find it. If you aren't ready to evolve and grow, imho you won't end up in situations where it's rise is even possible. That you've begun meditating at all seems to be a signal from your higher self that it's time to get the ball rolling on your growth.

That business about things being "too busy" in your life for you to bother with Kundalini is a cop out, my friend. ( I say this with affection, please don't be offended.) You will always have a thousand mundane things pulling for your attention. There is no "good time" to do your work-the only good time is now, perpetually. There's nothing wrong with being careful, but it would be a shame if you stopped the process of growing yourself due to fear.

That being said, if you stop all energetic and meditative work and focus on the mundane, you won't have to worry about risings....or any of the other beautiful spiritual experiences to which you are entitled.

....pardon me for my obvious prejudice towards you continuing the work. I'm trying to advise from the other side of the Kundalini experience. I've had a couple of risings, and was concerned the first time as well. My fears were completely unfounded...and i'd like to allay those same fears in you.

Best of luck!

coreytucker Guest
    thanks sukencity. Im really just not ready right now, I will began back in a few years when I feel im ready.

MisterMeow1334 Guest
    Hi there,

It sounds like you may have awaken your kundalini. I had mine in 2000, when I started meditating to try to recreate a spontaneous OBE I had. After 2 months of daily, deep meditations, sometimes for hours, I successfully started having obe's, and the first few of them started with these intense powerful flowing energies, which I just lumped together as "pre-OBE stuff".

Only about 3 years later, while playing NHL hockey with a friend, did I realize I had awakened kundalini. I realized there was always a trickle of energy flowing up my spine, and the flow increased to music, emotion, and the emotions of other people interacting with me.

After realizing that, I remember when the phenomena began in 2000, it was followed by weeks of bliss.

I would say continue on your path, and maybe if you are not involved in it at the present, involve yourself in the healing of others in some way?

I have had many fascinating kundalini related experiences. Kundalini forces you to realize you are a spiritual being, and as spiritual beings life is a continuous, uninterrupted process. So never be afraid!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by coreytucker
    what do new pathway openings feel like? Have you guys ever had any energy surges at night?
    I missed this one forgive me for a late post .

New Pathway openings occur with energy body development . Examples are 4 elemental bands in the arms instead of two channels . Basically , the circuity becomes larger and more sophisticated in structure and thus more capable of delivering specific energies and higher vibrations .

The space between the elbow and wrist opens drastically thru healing . The space between the ankle and the knee opens from energy raising . These half limbs are called the Steles of Seth the kandas in them will manifest when the pathways open . These steles facilitate the vibes for projection .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

chrissie4play Guest

did i experience kuundalini

iwas messing about with my friend asking intuition are u there, if you are give me a sign. I was lying down on the sofa at the time and after the third time of saying it i let out a gig oh my god as i realised that my intuition was when my brain goes blank, which used to happen to me alot. Anyways, on realisingit, as i said irose to get up when whoosh, i felt this surge fromthe base of my spine, lift me to upright position, LITERALLY THREW ME OFF THE SOFA., as it rose up my back, up my neck then ding, my ears felt like lift doors opening, ding, then to standing position, all of the movement i hadnt done myself. So, was this kundalini? The next evening i went into some state ,believing i was gonna die, seriously, i started having trouble breathing and was saying goodbye to my kids . I went upstairs to my sons room and curled up in aball , ready to die when up he jumps ,off his gamestation , returns with a book inever read off my close friend called LIving in the light and thew it at me. To which it opened on this page which read, you will have trouble breathing.. do not panic,, .OH MY GOD 1 it was comfort but shock of it all. My son has no recolection of doing this and hes 16yrs. Lots more things since but ireally need to here from someone what is going on? Inever heard of kundalin before and found it by putting in my symptoms and this being the answer i got. Someone please Help.
    did i experience kundalini ?
    PLEASE ,, ANYONE.. RESPOND X

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast