Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: um, im kinda worried and curious and wanting this?!

oath Guest

um, im kinda worried and curious and wanting this?!

someone just told me about how he suspected me of having a spiritual awakening which is like kudalini stuff, right? well i was reading up on it and came here http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=270 noticed a lot of the sypmptoms and now im a little worried cuz im only 19 and havnt even been doing this stuff for a year yet. actually its more like 2 months. so um could someone give me advice or can u sense this type of thing to tell me if i am having it or not? cuz im kinda freaked....

oath

edit: advice if u like its very much welcome basically a yes or no answer first on if it can be detected b4 i impart with the information plz

Sachiel Guest
    Kundalini is natural. If it awakened in you it was its time. I mean, you want it right? The wanting of awakening is the first sign of being ready. That's what a friend of mine told me, and she has awakened Kundalini. She said that even though I'm thirteen I am ready if I am willing and wanting to take this action.

Sachiel Guest
    Also, noticeably, your subconscious feels yopu may be ready, or at least I guess. Have you not noticed that you've been drawn to the avatar of a dragon made of fire?

Kundalini is sometimes represented as a serpent of fire, right? Your affinity or wanting to have an avatar like that may be symbolic.

oath Guest
    um ya but the thing is....eh oh well there are these beings and they are spirits from somewhere like another galaxy and supposed to be helping me, like developing and stuff, i was told they started the spark in the astral fire u may have heard of, but.....can they do this? can they do something like this? cause it to occur? they are what i would call friendly and everything but it doesnt seem quite right if they force something like this. sure i want it to happen but im a little worried here!!!!!!!!!

edit: and can plz someone just like sense to make sure b4 i get my panties in a bunch or something>?????

Sachiel Guest
    If beings like this or our higher selves DIDN'T force things like this it would never hapen in many of us.

If you want it, think of it as a gift.

If you are worried about it, just...don't be. There is nothing wrong with Kundalini. I being told I'm ready at thirteen would have a lot more to worry about so a six year kick is something to wish for. Any pains that I would experience are lessened for you. Any sign of mine awakening would be a joy. There is no way to counteract it, so you might as well embrace it.

If you really do want confirmation and help ask violetsky or spectral dragon in a pm, not everyone publicly.

oath Guest
    well thnx, i did that becuz im impatient and because i notice some ppl seem very interested in me for some reason, i can guess why but dont want to say, so i thought ppl might be interested and benifitted as well, and no harm done right?

Quantitativefool Guest
    Nope, don't worry about it. It was interesting to read. Also, if you start experiencing any severe discomfort that you feel will harm you, stop meditating immediately and walk around a bit, drink something, ect. That will usually stop anything unplesant, but if you do want to continue it try your best to remain calm and centered. Doing so will make the transition smooth and powerful.

Best wishes and good luck,
    -Stu

oath Guest
    ya i guess the best thing is for me to remain calm huh. its just kinda weird u know? i talked to my friend but he said thats just side affects from the demon that a little hard to believe though and my other friend is what alerted me to it. i guess ill find out. ill keep u guys posted.

oath Guest
    yep spectral said this is what is happening and hes been keeping an eye on me. says its slow and steady or something and something about thats the best way

well alright then, i wonder how long its been happening, and i only notice it lately, i also notice stronger side effects and stuff that i didnt notice b4.
    i felt as if i was going positively mad this morning

http://diviningyourlife.com/phpBB2/view ... 0f0268c3cc reader beware?

Sachiel Guest
    You asked me to reply but I don't see anything to really reply usefully to. Slow and steady is good and causes less pain. Otherwise, I can't say anything. I'm not a distance healer and can't do any of the cool stuff spectral or violet can do.

I'm actually not sure why so many people ask me for help. Maybe I'm intuitive.

So I can't offer much more. You're in good shape and quite lucky to have this happen to you. I wish you more luck for the rest of it.