Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: um, im kinda worried and curious and wanting this?!

oath Guest
    pain?! what do u mean pain?! i have not really felt any sort of pain beside a little headache like thing.

star Guest
    this is just advice ive seen from varouis kundilini sites about the pain:

Keep your energy body clear of blockages and keep your chakras balanced for maximum relief.

side effects of kundilini may include http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=270

Consult your mystic if symptoms continue to occur....

but serously now....

but the pain is caused mainly by kundilini energy hitting blockages. But thats just what I have heard, so if their is more to it you will just have to PM around.

oath Guest
    well um yes, in case u or anyone else is wondering, i get the headaches usually at least once a day, and energy rushes multiple times daily. eating habits are a bit weird but i cant tell if thats just me or the serpent, sleeping i do notice is weird sometimes but its hard to tell as well. also i took the chakra test and all my chakras seem to be in good balance and working order. i guess i really need to get into this new and pay attention more to make sure. thnx star, sachiel, and stu

sash Guest
    Hi oath

Keep us posted about how things are going. I would recommend daily meditation, but this could bring about the same effects as working with NEW or any other energy system (ie. this may speed up the processes of what is happening now). Before doing this it is best to be sure you are ready. Otherwise it's pretty solid advice for now that was given above.

If Kundalini rises up your spine as energy, become aware of the process. It seems like your chakras are balanced so you are doing well. However, Spectral Dragon would be the best person to discuss that with if you need to.

Be mindful if this energy raises past your throat chakra and proceeds towards your head. If the energy is too intense it might be useful to first prepare your mind for the process. This can be done by practicing daily awareness and focusing on mentally doing just one thing at a time. Once you develop the mental discipline required it should be safe to tread past this point.

The main thing to keep in mind is to proceed with mindfulness, letting go of fear. Best of luck, and keep us posted.

Warm Regards,
    Sasha

oath Guest
    my rage is coming out. i have a lot of it, been able to ignore it past few years and let it build up inside me (which backfired on me once) not sure if this is the serpent or not.

have been very reclusive past few months, reading and what not. mostly internet. friends came over last nite and surprised me. i was reminded of the feelings they can stir up in me and wanted that. i was happy with them. so i will not be online much anymore. going to start partying my butte off b4 i get too much older (im 19) and really have fun and let loose. hoping to see some different things and develop some ablilities with neat experiences that i used to have. i mean, by feeling and doing things more, rather then reading about them. will keep u posted no problem

oath Guest
    kept getting sharp pains in the left ear today, not sure if this is kundalini, but i feel it is, and ive never had ear problems or anything.

oath Guest
    massive headache today for at least 2 hours. worst pain ive felt so far by far. the serpent was majorly rocking my brain (at least im assuming its the serpent, how can i know?) asked spectral to take care of it, couldnt bare it any longer. tried to do new but having difficulty concentrating. i would feel relief then another wave would come. hes pretty good though and took care of it right away. lasted quite a while.

thank a bunch spectral i owe u big time. anything u name it

oath Guest
    experiencing emotions more mainly love, having a bit of trouble. cant quite figure it out due to the fact that i shut my emotions off for quite a while (to be strong like a rock) but im working on it. its hurting me inside. in my heart...

Donald McGlinn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oath
    kept getting sharp pains in the left ear today, not sure if this is kundalini, but i feel it is, and ive never had ear problems or anything.
    I would suggest that your sharp pains aren't kundalini related.

Donald

enoch Guest
    I have to say Oath that I've too been experiencing a very sweet, deep body rush during the past few days. A beautiful wave of all over energy that makes the top of my chest ache with love and a divine half smile just pops over my face as a result. You know those smiles!