Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vision Screen (Strobe Effect)

MysticOne Guest

Vision Screen (Strobe Effect)

Has anyone on the board had much success with manifesting what Robert calls the vision screen or "strobe effect"?

I think I experienced the strobe effect once, but was curious to see what you're experiences were like.

Peace,

-MysticOne

Blog Entries
    You mean as in healing from the heart type chakra strobe?
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'vision screen'. Do you mean as in astral sight before projection, or something else?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

MysticOne Guest
    The vision screen... according to his book Astral Dynamics it's a clairvoyant ability. The strobe effect is supposed to be a visual effect that takes place and eventually creates the vision screen. Robert says it looks like a bright flashbulb has gone off in front of your eyes, except your eyes are closed and it doesn't hurt.

kiwibonga Guest
    When I try to induce trance, I often suddenly feel like a bright light is being shone at my face. If I try to look for the light though, there is no source. I think this may be what Robert was referring to, but I haven't been able to make anything useful out of it...

Ryan2007 Guest

Re: Vision Screen (Strobe Effect)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticOne
    Has anyone on the board had much success with manifesting what Robert calls the vision screen or "strobe effect"?

I think I experienced the strobe effect once, but was curious to see what you're experiences were like.

Peace,

-MysticOne
    Sometimes when relaxing and trying to induce o.b.e.'s I have suddenly felt as if a match was struck right between my eyes. It is usually one brief flash. Recently, I was able cause this to happen repeatedly by focusing on raising energy and relaxing. I was hit with a countless number of flashes, but nothing came of it. I tensed up and interrupted the whole experience. From my understanding this is what the vision screen is like. When the flash hits I see a burst of whitish/bluish tinted light that covers my vision, centered on where the 3rd eye would be(cerebral cortex). If the light your seeing is a sustained source, it may be more akin to a visualized color or aura/energy.
    Just my thoughts, hope it provides some use.

LittleBee Guest
    hello
    manifesting what Robert calls the vision screen or "strobe effect"?
    So Manifesting this Vision Screen would mean what exactly?

And to which of the processes it better relates? Remote Viewing, PSI?

XXX
    Tnx [/quote]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBee
    hello
    manifesting what Robert calls the vision screen or "strobe effect"?
    So Manifesting this Vision Screen would mean what exactly?

And to which of the processes it better relates? Remote Viewing, PSI?

XXX
    Tnx
    Remote viewing/phasing- reaching the hypnagogic state and not falling asleep. Go here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4325
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LittleBee Guest
    CFTraveler, since i first came to this forum under another nickname last year, i immediately understood it would change my life. Certainly it did and still does, as the path i proposed myself to follow is spiritual and this journey is an amazing adrenaline booster , hahahaha

I checked the link and it totally ressembles with some experiences i had. I will post them there too
    what is wonderfull is that through experiences of others we can learn.
    Books alone don´t help. Now i will be able to define my own experiences according to the proposed MAP's. If they fit at all.

Thank you sooooo much CFT
    XXXXXXXXXX

star Guest
    I have experienced that effect. The very first time I concentrated on my Navel it had the energy to cause that lightbulb effect.

Never again since though.

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwibonga
    When I try to induce trance, I often suddenly feel like a bright light is being shined at my face. If I try to look for the light though, there is no source. I think this may be what Robert was referring to, but I haven't been able to make anything useful out of it...
    i experience this many times. im just looking at the darkness of my eyelids, and suddenly things brighten up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast