Thread: What is this?

Desaree Guest

What is this?

From time to time, mainly when I'm working with something having to do with esp such as meditation, practicing ap, I get this feeling vibrating throughout my body. It feels like...electricity? It's tingly. Like there is so much energy coursing throughout my body that the tremors that I normally have grow more...obvious. It's a wonderful feeling. The rush also happened one night while i was with a friend who was doing things dealing with esp. What would you say this is? Am I touching on the kundalini, or is it some other form of energy?
    Any feedback would be great. thanks.

Re: What is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Desaree
    From time to time, mainly when I'm working with something having to do with esp such as meditation, practicing ap, I get this feeling vibrating throughout my body. It feels like...electricity? It's tingly. Like there is so much energy coursing throughout my body that the tremors that I normally have grow more...obvious. It's a wonderful feeling. The rush also happened one night while i was with a friend who was doing things dealing with esp. What would you say this is? Am I touching on the kundalini, or is it some other form of energy?Any feedback would be great. thanks.
    Hi , some people call what you are experiencing "tuning in" or "switching on" .All of us benefit by raising energy before metaphysical work ie reading , clairvoyance , projection etc. Some people can just suck the energy up when it is needed to begin and this is what I feel is happening to you . Energy can feel like electric vibrations and has been described that way by others . Franz Bardon describes two basic types of energy body energy all humans have both types of energy in them at birth . ;
    1.male electric hot bright dry (vibrations) direct active red right side body
    2. female magnetic cold dark wet indirect passive left blue side body
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Desaree Guest
    Thanks. That helps give me a better picture of what is going on. It also happens when I'm with other people with abilities and when we're discussing it.. I suppose that when I'm there I'm more in tune with myself?

blueadventurer Guest
    I get the same thing when I meditate or have positive thoughts or see something good. I feel it all over my body too like a big electric wonderful rush.Aunt Clair why is it male is right side, and female is left I feel energy on both sides?

Desaree wrote : I suppose that when I'm there I'm more in tune with myself?
    Imho , yes .
    Quote Originally Posted by blueadventurer
    I get the same thing when I meditate or have positive thoughts or see something good. I feel it all over my body too like a big electric wonderful rush.Aunt Clair why is it male is right side, and female is left I feel energy on both sides?
    Hermetic theory indicates that the right side of a human is
    male , "electric", hot , bright , dry , active
    and the left side is
    female , "magnetic", cold , dark , wet , passive

I agree with this theory and I confirmed it with clairsentient reserach on my hown and clairvoyant research on many different sitters .

Franz Bardon wrote about this in Initiation into Hermetics , Golden Dawn espouses this idea and so does Robert Bruce .

You can try to play around with energy by forming psi balls of hermetic elements and by making an ouroborus ;
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 353.0.html
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 778.0.html
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

D.B. Guest
    I've never really gotten an 'electric tingly' feeling, but I've experienced a rush of... well, I don't really know how to describe the feeling except orgasmic. It wasn't sexually arousing or anything, just this powerful rush that felt *good* aside from the fact that it appeared I was making progress. I noticed that this feeling was more powerful and more easily tapped into when I wasn't concious of doing energy work, but rather when I set my mind loose to wander and allowed myself through habit to repeat the NEW exercises without thought.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to work with anyone else interested in metaphysics past anything but mere self-flattering conversation. I wish I could find someone in my area more experienced than I that I could talk to and help me sort out truth from false information, but for now that's just a distant hope. I think I've started to form a psychological block about projecting through dozens of half-a**ed attempts. Sad really, when I think about it, that I've made so much more work for myself.

its not some external force but the essence of all mankind.