Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can I stop/shed light on this crown sensation?

Dsmoke Guest

Can I stop/shed light on this crown sensation?

I don't generally post about every little odd twitch and tingle that I get, but this one in particular is so persistent. It's a pressure/tingling on the crown center, but towards the forehead. I've felt this particular feeling in this location before and passed it off as a normal energetic sensation, but now it's been happening nearly every hour for the last 2 days! It's getting distracting, and either it means something and I should take some sort of action, or I should find a way to get rid of it before I go nuts.

I have done meditations and energy work to try to figure out what's going on, but there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. What's the deal? Does the skewed crown location mean something in particular?

I've read that the Crown and Third Eye Chakras can do funny stuff together. That's what your post made me think of. Specifically, I thought of the posts I have read where the Crown and Third Eye Chakras sort of merge into like a super chakra? I know that sounds funny, but, I think I read something about that in Painterhypnogirl's Kundalini thread. It seems you are just a few steps behind what she is experiencing.

Maybe Aunt Clair, Painter or Violetsky can offer some advice?

I think Violetsky suggested pouring 'lava' (a mixture of earth, fire and water energies in a white hot cleansing lava form) down into the crown. BUT, not sure if this suggestion applies to your situation.

oath Guest
    That used to happen to me all the time. I dont know what it is, but I think its just a result of a good energy body and flow.

It could be that the connections between your third eye and crown are becoming more active? I don't know, not a whole lotta experience with this stuff.

Or perhaps you have been straining to 'look' in to the spiritual realm.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Dialgo Guest
    Something similar happened to me, and sometimes still does...but has pretty well subsided. My crown chakra used to get stimulated so easily and I relied on drawing from it to activate other chakras...and sometimes the sensation from it was so overwhelming and sometimes unwelcomed (it used to bring about headaches lol). As for your case I can't say for sure what ended the whole thing with me, it just went away and im not sure what I did to make it subside...hopefully some of the experienced people here can help you...im a "newbie" heh.

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    Or perhaps you have been straining to 'look' in to the spiritual realm.
    I can see how that would easily be the case.

Curious, would you classify this energy as yin or female aspect?

Dsmoke Guest
    Sycmi, that's an interesting idea, but I thought that only happened after a Kundalini awakening? If that's the case, then I somehow missed my own K

Wstein, perhaps, hard to say - I don't feel like I've been doing anything that would qualify as "straining" but you never know how your energy body can react from one moment to the next, I suppose.

Dialgo, I know the thing you're talking about. I used to have that happen in my brow center when I was first starting. It was overstimulated and gave me headaches. This is different, though. There's no pain, it's not aligned with a major chakra, and it just feels kinda funny instead of overworked.

Oath, I'm not sure if you're asking me your question, but the energy doesn't give me a sense of male or female.

LOL, oh...

I thought you had a descending K experience though?

Dsmoke Guest
    Well, I had ... something ... but then I keep hearing, "If you have a kundalini awakening, you'll know" and people make it sound like the most earth-shattering thing in existence. What I experienced was interesting but not earth-shattering, so I tend not to view it as a real kundalini awakening.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast