Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can I stop/shed light on this crown sensation?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    Well, I had ... something ... but then I keep hearing, "If you have a kundalini awakening, you'll know" and people make it sound like the most earth-shattering thing in existence. What I experienced was interesting but not earth-shattering, so I tend not to view it as a real kundalini awakening.
    Well, there is a difference between a K awakening and an actual K raising. I think the awakenings are much more gentle and are not nearly as intense as an actual K rising. At least that's what I get out of reading what RB has noted on the subject.

Well, I had ... something ... but then I keep hearing, "If you have a kundalini awakening, you'll know" and people make it sound like the most earth-shattering thing in existence. What I experienced was interesting but not earth-shattering, so I tend not to view it as a real kundalini awakening.
    A kundalini AWAKENING yes, but everyone get's kundalini spikes all the time without even realizing it.

Dsmoke Guest
    Oh, to be sure. I thought that awakening and raising referred to the same thing, though, and a spike was the more common "movement" as opposed to life-altering experience. But I thought the brow-crown fusion only happened after a kundalini awakening, like how Robert Bruce described the "sea anemone on the head" thing. Is that not right?

Oh, to be sure. I thought that awakening and raising referred to the same thing, though, and a spike was the more common "movement" as opposed to life-altering experience. But I thought the brow-crown fusion only happened after a kundalini awakening, like how Robert Bruce described the "sea anemone on the head" thing. Is that not right?
    Often when people say "this is the only way it can happen," what they really mean to say is "this is the only way I have observed it happen" or "this is the only way I believe this to be possible." I myself have seen many, many weird things happen because of personal energy practices outside of kundalini such as extra chakras coming into being or the merging of chakras. It's not as rare as one would initially think.

Dsmoke Guest
    Touche

Rayson Guest
    I am NOT a kundalini expert. At all.

And while I don't know what an awakening looks like, awakenings and risings are different from what I've read. Risings tend to be the fire burning down your spine (I think it's down) to your base, then spiraling 3.5 times through the torso and rising through to the crown. They're the ones that make the sea anemolie thing, though if I'm remeber correctly, that's a stage 2 part of a rising (Stage on is cobra coming up from head, stage 2 is anemonie, stage 3 is Om, I think...).

Awakenings are perhaps like when chakras activate, except that your most powerful energy system is awakening/activating, not just an energy organ (chakra), so what you feel from it is more powerful. I'm guessing here : P. Please feel free to correct me on any of this.

Blog Entries
    I've had the anemone thing a few times now. Does that mean I have risen the kundalini? (at least to stage 2?) Cool!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Rayson Guest
    Unless there's another psychic phenomenon that causes similar feelings. I'll try and pull out some notes later on that I have on the subject. For now though, I've logged onto the forums to avoid work, not make new stuff to do, lol!

oath Guest
    Im pretty sure this is has to do with yin (female) energy flow. Ive been engaging in some energy techniques lately that have confirmed this. To explain, the yin energy is all around us. One cannot force or pull the energy into themselves but rather, must sort of... become "receptive" to it. Once this happens, the energy tends to "rush" in and the feeling of which is the tingling on the scalp and other areas.

Or prana through the ida and pingala if you prefer. And in regards to indian teachings, perhaps you might want to take a look at pratyahara on wikkipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pratyahara) in case you end up experiencing something like it as a result of what you have so far described.

Dsmoke Guest
    Ah, thanks for the clarification, Rayson.

Oath, while I still haven't felt any sort of gendered energy with this phenomenon, I have been attempting receptivity in a sense, so thanks for this info.

The sensation is still happening, but only about 5-6 times today.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast